Hello all from Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from Northern Ireland

1st post, so be gentle with me, I love the game and have been playing for around 30 years (Im still useless)
    My son who is 14 is better than me most nights!

I was looking to buy him a cue for Christmas.. I will post it in the cue section

Thanks folks and Im glad to have found this forum
    :snooker:

Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. What part of NI are you from? I'm down in Bangor myself hope you enjoy it here. Very informative.

Have you thought about what cue you'll be getting your son and where from?

Comment

Originally Posted by jarcher View Post
      Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. What part of NI are you from? I'm down in Bangor myself hope you enjoy it here. Very informative.

Have you thought about what cue you'll be getting your son and where from?
      Carrickfergus, Was thinking about a peradon cue, Is there anywhere in Northern Ireland to buy a decent cue?, Im just looking on-line just now

Comment

Yes Brian greetings from ireland also, if youre near lisburn theres a snooker table fitters and suppliers business there called Baizecraft they used to have a decent stock of reasonably priced cues, think they have a website www.baizecraft.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the nugget View Post
          Yes Brian greetings from ireland also, if youre near lisburn theres a snooker table fitters and suppliers business there called Baizecraft they used to have a decent stock of reasonably priced cues, think they have a website www.baizecraft.com
          Thanks nugget, will have a wee look now

Comment

My advice is to ask on here first. I'll send you a private message but you won't be able to reply until you have made 10 posts.

The main thing to work out is:
            1: budget
            2: specs - do you know the weight, balance point, tip diameter, butt diameter and length required?

Comment

Just keep looking around. There's loads of websites! As Jarcher said, it would be better to have him play with a few cues to find what's right for him - specs etc!

Good luck on finding your cue, let us know what you purchased.

Jake

Comment

Originally Posted by Jake O'Sullivan View Post
                Just keep looking around. There's loads of websites! As Jarcher said, it would be better to have him play with a few cues to find what's right for him - specs etc!

Good luck on finding your cue, let us know what you purchased.

Jake
                Will do mate

Comment

I always have some thing about me I come from Larne
                  I have a few cues cases and stuff around your price range at very good prices if you want to pm me I can send you my mobile number
                  Last edited by darrenlowe79; 11 November 2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, you might even be able to pick something up here for him. There's also a guy on here by the name of adr147, he knows what he's talking about. He sells cues of various budgets.
                    Last edited by haggishunter; 11 November 2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Welcome muck .

Comment

Welcome to the forum, i think the general feedback is Peradon are not what they used to be, though good advice has been given on this thread...
                        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                          Welcome to the forum, i think the general feedback is Peradon are not what they used to be, though good advice has been given on this thread...
                          I have been thinking the same!!
                          Thanks again folks for all the good advice and links to other websites selling cues :snooker_smiley:

Comment

Hello im from bangor too the same as jarcher . Keep an eye out on gumtree or on here is a safe bet toogood luck mate ..

Comment

Master cue a very good make for the moey peradon are nowhere near what they where once

Comment

Working...
                              X