No announcement yet.

Hello all from Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the replies, emails and pms. im gonna take him to look at a few cues on saturday, just to have a look and we are gonna take it from there.

Thanks again for the great info etc

:snooker:
    :snooker:

Comment

Hi Brian

Just wondering how the search for a cue went. I live in Dungannon, and have recently returned to playing. Am in the market for a new cue. Was thinking of visiting Baizecraft in Lisburn to try a few out. Did u visit Baizecraft ?

Comment

Hi Brian,

did you buy a cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by wmccreedy View Post
          Hi Brian

Just wondering how the search for a cue went. I live in Dungannon, and have recently returned to playing. Am in the market for a new cue. Was thinking of visiting Baizecraft in Lisburn to try a few out. Did u visit Baizecraft ?
          Hi, for as good a selection as Baizecraft has, you can't try before you buy :-(
          PM me and I'll get you sorted

Comment

Originally Posted by wmccreedy View Post
            Hi Brian

Hi, for as good a selection as Baizecraft has, you can't try before you buy :-(
            PM me and I'll get you sorted

Comment

I wish I had seen this thread sooner, I just had a clear out and sold a lot of cues, from cheap riley cues to more expensive and vintage cues!

Comment

Greetings Brian im also from N.Ireland Newry

Comment

Originally Posted by peterwatters View Post
                  Greetings Brian im also from N.Ireland Newry
                  Hi peterwatters, just wondering where do you play??? I'm from banbridge an the local club here is pretty bad! Had considered headin to Newry to try the Cue Club!

Comment

Hi, I live in Cambridge these days so havn't played in Newry for a few years,yes the Cue Club has been around a good few years played there in the 1990's would recommend it,don't know if you remember Merchant's Snooker Centre? near the canal before the hotel was built used to play there every week was a great place to play think they turned it into a bingo hall

Comment

Hello brian and welcome to the forum

Nothern as produced some great players over the years Dennis Taylor, Joe Swail Mark Allen and of the Course the legend that is alex Higgins my favourite all time player
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                      X