Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by c_jaen
    grammer is overrated. so is spelling
    I'm a teacher as well (ok, a French teacher...), so I would say that grammar and spelling are underrated !!
    Jeff Jones: ...what is your strongest snooker memory?
    Steve Davis: My psychotherapist has told me not to talk about this...!

Andrew A. : I'd like to see you and John Virgo together.
    Steve Davis: The video's banned.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gab
      I'm a teacher as well (ok, a French teacher...), so I would say that grammar and spelling are underrated !!
      lol safe to say i'll never b a teacher lol

Comment

Originally Posted by c_jaen
        lol safe to say i'll never b a teacher lol
        Yup, but you could be my pupil!
        Jeff Jones: ...what is your strongest snooker memory?
        Steve Davis: My psychotherapist has told me not to talk about this...!

Andrew A. : I'd like to see you and John Virgo together.
        Steve Davis: The video's banned.

Comment

hey!! i have finally stopped being one after 15yrs. i've only had 2years off and i dont wanna go bac yet hehe. but i know teaching can b fun...being helpful is the best bit

Comment

Thankyou One And All.

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome, and great to see some respected posters from 606.
            I will be keeping my head down for a week until I get to know everyone a bit better, and learn how things are done here.
            Spent alot of the day going over the Statmans data and it has been a treat, coming across names I had long forgotten.
            I have always said the stats are the facts and should never be tampered with and reading them today has just re-inforced that view.
            I have always maintained that in this sport, we are lucky enough to be watching great players, the very best, at each and every tournament and that has not changed in my thirty odd years as an avid fan.
            Conditions have changed, and with it has snooker, but the quality of player in general has not. They have all been great.
            Thanks again.

Comment

Welcome Moondan
              All is about BALLS
              http://home.tiscali.cz/snooker

Comment

Welcome Moondan,
                Good to see another 'mature' person on these boards, I look forward to reading your posts.
                Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Welcome Moondan.

Comment

Thanks Cyril

Thanks cyril,
                    Seems a nice scene this, very unlike 606 which has some great people but more than its share of lunatics.
                    I am trying to pluck up enough courage to do a thread. I was much the same at 606 but now they cant shut me up, so be warned.
                    Hope we have some great chats, I wont be always right and I dont mind being told. Everyone has something to say and their opinion is as valid as mine. Cheers.

Comment

ROYSTON63
                      Thanks, hope I can join in and upset nobody.

Comment

Valderie,
                        Thanks. If I get any more maturer then I think I will Rot!
                        Rot, is also a word that is subscribed to some of my threads.

Comment

Originally Posted by moondan
                          Thanks cyril,
                          Seems a nice scene this, very unlike 606 which has some great people but more than its share of lunatics.
                          I am trying to pluck up enough courage to do a thread. I was much the same at 606 but now they cant shut me up, so be warned.
                          Hope we have some great chats, I wont be always right and I dont mind being told. Everyone has something to say and their opinion is as valid as mine. Cheers.
                          The beauty here is that you dont have to post every second of the day. I only probably log on twice a day, at most. On the old BBC forum, it became too much of a BAD habit!

Anyway, happy posting, Sir!

Comment

Working...
                          X