Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Hong Kong, I love cues more than the games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hong Kong, I love cues more than the games!

Hello gentlemen, just want to say hi to everyone here. Saw a lot of threads and seems like everyone know each other very well .
    I'm not a good player but like to collect cues, I currently playing with a JP Champion cue and I'm the owner of the G cue#10 which is a beautiful cue I ever seen. I used to play a lot of games when I was a teenager, but quite for 10 years , now will like to pick up again.(seems like everyone did the same thing )And I will like to learn more from all the professionals here and wish to get improvement in the game .

Wish everyone all the best
    Danny

Hi! Nice knowing you ~~~ 你好 !
    I love to collect cues too but due to budget constrain, I have only 2 cues...

Comment

你好kadobau,Believe me, you'll have more as long as you keep collecting them (when you're in my age:-) . By the way, I only have 4, and 2 ordered, hopefully will arrive next year.

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
        你好kadobau,Believe me, you'll have more as long as you keep collecting them (when you're in my age:-) . By the way, I only have 4, and 2 ordered, hopefully will arrive next year.
        "When you're in my age:-" Hahaha ~~~ don't be surprise I'm much much older then you !!!
        I'm no longer teenager , my daughter is.
        Last edited by kadobau; 19 November 2013, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Pictures of cues please .

Also , What is G Cue No:10 ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Here you are, G-Cues:

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ike+wooldridge

Comment

Ah yes.....thanks for that.
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi neil don't know how to place images here, can check my profile picture which has my champion and master cues I currently used. And the beautiful G cue from Gavin, you can check Mike Wooldridge cue 's facebook, nice meeting you guys here.

Comment

Hi Danny, welcome to the forum and the mad obsession of collecting cues
                  Shame on you Neil for not knowing what a G cue is lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Hi Danny, welcome to the forum and the mad obsession of collecting cues
                    Shame on you Neil for not knowing what a G cue is lol
                    Hi jrc 750, the G cues are beautiful but just new born since last year, if I didn't check Mike's facebook,I wouldn't know either . Nice meeting you jrc750.

Comment

Hi there Danny and welcome to the forum.
                      Nice to hear that you like your G cue I also have a G cue (# 4) which is amazing

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps3a8b7413.jpg

Mike
                      Last edited by em@rel; 19 November 2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Photobucket playing up, so a few small pics of G10 cue, (click on pics)
                        g1.jpgg2.jpg

Comment

Hi Mike , nice meeting you, actually I like G cue #4 the most cause that is the only one makes of America shaft Gavin told me, and the butt design finished perfectly. Thank you jrc750 for the pictures.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Hi neil, here you go the pictures of my cues , but only two for now.

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/dc7...tml?sort=3&o=4

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
                              Hi neil, here you go the pictures of my cues , but only two for now.

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/dc7...tml?sort=3&o=4
                              What does that badge say on the Machine spliced cue ???

Comment

Working...
                              X