New member after advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Yeah, they've got bog maple at the moment, undried. I see a market for electric scooters as well, specially adapted to have a good reach over the table...
    How ironic re the scooters... A work pal and I were discussing how common they are becoming.
    ( Are you suggesting a suspension type lift ? --- Wont need cue extensions anymore )

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
      How ironic re the scooters... A work pal and I were discussing how common they are becoming.
      ( Are you suggesting a suspension type lift ? --- Wont need cue extensions anymore )
      Great idea! So the chair becomes the swan neck, lol. One out of Mr Gadget's book. Yeah, everyone is suddenly in a scooter, what's that all about? If people are doing jobs that are generally less physical (the demise of industry and heavy industry in the UK), then how come more of them are scooting about? Some of them don't seem that old either but they're generally quite large. The fruits who drive the damn things at pedestrians or even worse, on the roads get a friendly hoot from me. Idiots.

Comment

Double LOL @ swan neck.. love it
        Yes indeed, its noticed that some of the larger population have them too - the work pal i mention calls them Obesity Scooters.
        Seen one pimped up a bit too, had some cracking wheels on it, looked like alloys that any street racer would be proud of

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Double LOL @ swan neck.. love it
          Yes indeed, its noticed that some of the larger population have them too - the work pal i mention calls them Obesity Scooters.
          Seen one pimped up a bit too, had some cracking wheels on it, looked like alloys that any street racer would be proud of

Obesity scooter, I've got to use that. Or maybe FFS?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            Obesity scooter, I've got to use that. Or maybe FFS?
            Go for it haha

Comment

You actually stated it effectively.

Here is my web blog :: Jason Morgan TV Producer

Comment

Thank you, An abundance of write ups!

Look at my blog: Luke Weil

Comment

Working...
                X