Ronnie's Losing Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
    .. and finally i have a pet stalker on TSF.... was hoping for it to be JRC ...
    Lol didn't know i was a stalker

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      no slander involved, and finally i have a pet stalker on TSF.... was hoping for it to be JRC but some weird dope smoking ronie worshipping canadian will do i suppose!
      Haha of course a narcissist like yourself would think I'm stalking you. Get over yourself, Im simply defending a legend. Of-course you're entitled to your opinion however stupid and ignorant it is.

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
        Haha of course a narcissist like yourself would think I'm stalking you. Get over yourself, Im simply defending a legend. Of-course you're entitled to your opinion however stupid and ignorant it is.
        jes harry christ are you actually from this planet or not?

Comment

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...111628231.html

Comment

I love watching boxing - so it appears I have something in common with him - bit stupid for him to do it when playing snooker though wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              I love watching boxing - so it appears I have something in common with him - bit stupid for him to do it when playing snooker though wouldn't you say?
              I know very little about boxing but shouldn't Ronnie and his boxing coach be wearing head guards? I suppose it will give him another excuse when he can't be bothered to travel to overseas events ... as if he didn't have enough ready made excuses already

Comment

Too many blows on the head and his shot selection might go out the window!
                Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Well as long as he doesnt do a Holt

Its a good idea keeps him fit and Zen for the WC he just needs to lay off the Coffee really

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Yes terrible thing is insomnia.
                    I've not been the best sleeper for the past few years. I did have a problem with insomnia for a while, but also have neck and back problems, so have trouble getting comfy in bed which don't help.

It's a pain in the arse, when you're going to bed at 9pm and still only getting three or four hours sleep.

Comment

Not sleeping for any reason is awful affects everything, ..... sorry to hear that SnookerFan x

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                        I've not been the best sleeper for the past few years. I did have a problem with insomnia for a while, but also have neck and back problems, so have trouble getting comfy in bed which don't help.

It's a pain in the arse, when you're going to bed at 9pm and still only getting three or four hours sleep.
                        yeah me too - I feel your pain

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post

If neck and back problems are causing you a pain in the arse, I'm not surprised you have trouble getting comfy!

Comment

Working...
                          X