Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thanks for the info.

I was thinking it was a case of Higgins getting preferential treatment because of his status. Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

well, some will say that is the case....
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        well, some will say that is the case....
        The Hann incident was worse than Higgins but Higgins was well out of order. Hann sentence should have been half, the Higgins sentence double, it was serious disrepute. Then again, back in the day Alex used to punch refs for not a lot of punishment but times change and I'm glad WS is taking a firmer line. But they will always favour their favourite sons no matter.

Comment

Welcome to TSF Kate .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You lot are so gullible

Comment

Hi all

Wonder if the OP was called Dave/Wayne/John 147 would everybody be as nice to this obvious troll?
              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Smile and Wave boys.....Smile and Wave
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                  Wonder if the OP was called Dave/Wayne/John 147 would everybody be as nice to this obvious troll?
                  Hi Fredkite, excuse my stupidity but what does your post mean?

Comment

Hi all

I thought it was you know who too

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                      I thought it was you know who too
                      No question about it it's him alright, he's even bought the old mastercraft thread up that the apparent 2cv ordered just before he was banned. A girl appears from no where on the forum discussing exactly the same topics as master blaster, 2v what are the odds on that happening

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        No question about it it's him alright, he's even bought the old mastercraft thread up that the apparent 2cv ordered just before he was banned. A girl appears from no where on the forum discussing exactly the same topics as master blaster, 2v what are the odds on that happening
                        I did exactly what I needed to do. Come on to this forum yesterday and exchange contact details with my buddy MB. Believe it or not I really do not want to waste anymore time with VERY childish people like yourself Leo. It's amazing when you read the rules of the forum and it clearly states in so many words that this is not a site to bully people, but looking through your comments over the last few months that's exactly what you and some others do to people. That is trolling, not what I do!

Anyway, Master Blaster, you have my contact details and I look forward to speaking to you in the future.

I don't include all of you but to the pathetic trolls out there led by Leo, grow up and go **** yourselves. Stop spending your dole money on credit to abuse new members on forums. This really is a good forum and many of you should respect the fact that some people come on here for genuine help.

I remember my first time on here a few months ago asking people for advice and putting up the biggest welcome thread in this forums history, only to be abused or bullied by the likes of Leo. Who the reported me. Boo hoo.

As I said before, done what I needed to do.

See ya

Comment

I can see Leo now typing so fast his fingers are bleeding. Haha

ferret, he's back, he's back, hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Ferrets followers

A new name for the little group of haters.

FERRET'S FOLLOWERS

Your fingers bleeding yet Leo? I bet to someone like you this chance to have me kicked off must be orgasmic.
                            I am in tears of laughter, you would be if you can see the image I have given you.

Comment

Little tip! If you decide to Rob a bank in the future try not to go back to the same bank and defiantly don't wear the same clothes.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                Little tip! If you decide to Rob a bank in the future try not to go back to the same bank and defiantly don't wear the same clothes.
                                You mean DEFINITELY! Not defiantly. Haha

As I said it makes no odds if you know who I am. I may or may not decide to come back at a later date for a browse, I probably won't bother but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X