No announcement yet.

2020 Masters - 1st round discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you would have told me that after making 5 finals in 7 years, Selby wouldn't reach another Masters semi final in the next 6 years, I would have said you were mad. Suddenly the draw looks a lot tastier for the winner of Trump or Murphy.

Comment

Wow! The snooker gods really have it in for Maquire. That was unbelievable!
      Last edited by Billy; 13 January 2020, 04:04 PM.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Utter shambles. 5-5 Robertson v Maguire, was showing it on Eurosport and BBC sport player.... Now both cut off... Shambles.

Comment

Wow...

This might hurt Robertson for a while.
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

BBC Sport website did not stop for me
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Difficult one to swallow for Robertson. Maguire picked up and pulled back but no doubt Roberston missed numerous opportunities to put it to bed. Shame on the basis of Maguire shabby turnout in trainers and no tie.

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
                Difficult one to swallow for Robertson. Maguire picked up and pulled back but no doubt Roberston missed numerous opportunities to put it to bed. Shame on the basis of Maguire shabby turnout in trainers and no tie.
                he has a "doctor's note" for not wearing a tie for some time now.
                I assume the trainers are because his foot(ankle?) is still healing after being in a cast - which event did he wobble around the table with the Boot on?

Comment

What a comeback from Stephen Maguire, fair play, fully deserved it, I am a Neil fan but you've got to applaud Maguire, what a tournament it's been so far

Comment

Wow. Incredible come back from McGuire, showed a lot of guts.

Gotta feel sorry for Neil Robertson but there were a couple of big misses in there which will hurt as they usually do when you've done all the hard work and trip up when the finish line is there.
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by barrysnookerfan1985 View Post
                      What a comeback from Stephen Maguire, fair play, fully deserved it, I am a Neil fan but you've got to applaud Maguire, what a tournament it's been so far
                      Yes, enjoyable match last night, I thought Carter played really well, holding his nerve after a good little comeback from Selby. And this afternoon's match was incredible. That green from Maguire took some bottle, hats off to him.
                      And of course there was this bizare moment:

Looks like something in a "what happened next" competition. Must have been one hell of a lot of transferred bottom-to-top-spin on the red for it to eventually roll in, after all those bounces. Crazy Ally Pally antics!.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

What a steal by Gilbert 3-0

Comment

Can anyone please explain the point/relevance of the “If mars was Liverpool...” question in the Q&A feature they play at mid session intervals? Is it as in-joke or something?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Well, I'm glad I didn't put a bet on any of the matches so far

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                              Well, I'm glad I didn't put a bet on any of the matches so far
                              Same here - if Gilbert wins this evening then I'll have got all four wrong to date ....

Comment

Allen suffering from a touch of the DB-GBs

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X