No announcement yet.

Betfred World Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting to see who steps it up in the Quarters. Judds needs to improve considerably

Comment

• C’mon Jamie!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post

Um Darts starts after 15 to 20 mins of yacking

MMA events start after 15 mins of yacking

Football starts after 15 mins of yacking
        I wouldn't know about darts and MMA, but now that you mention it, NBA games do tend to start 20 to 30 minutes later than advertised. Also, timeouts take several minutes, which is completely unheard of in European basketball. I must say it gets on my nerves even more than delays in snooker, because it's the middle of the night over here as it is. :smile:

Football? I don't know, games in European continental competitions always start exactly on time, as do the local games here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sixofclubs View Post

I just watched that interview with my wife (who isn't really into snooker). Her immediate response was to say "what an absolute w***er"......

...sadly , I can't disagree.

All due respect to his sublime snooker skills but that interview was horrible. No class, no respect to his fellow players, to the great and challenging game of snooker, and certainly not to the fans he can't run away from fast enough.
          My missus has the exact same opinion funnily enough!!

Comment

• Can't get any more dramatic than that. :smile:

Comment

• That pink will haunt Jamie if he doesn’t win the decider

Comment

• That pink by McGill and the black to force a decider.

How lucky was he to knock the black safe?

Comment

• DDs commentary is immense! What incredible tension.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• It was always going to the decider wasn't it.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      DDs commentary is immense! What incredible tension.
                      I agree , he’s turned into a fantastic commentator and really adds to the match.

Comment

• Jamie has gone ...

Comment

• Clarke's head has completely gone here. But then again, perhaps McGill's has as well!

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

Ding won the last one, in the UK Championship this season, but O'Sullivan had won the previous few. It's not just the head-to-head though. Apart from winning the UK Championship, Ding only made the QF of one other event all season, regardless of format. For a seeded player at the Crucible, that's shockingly inconsistent.
                          yes you are right. I forgot the few in between the UK and the Worlds where Ding won.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bonoman1970 View Post

and they send you threatening letters if you are a bit behind paying your licence , had one the other day , nice of them , you can go to prison if you dont pay them , even if you dont watch the bbc , outragious !
                            They keep sending my dad threatening letters and he passed away last October, and yes, I informed them within a week of his death. They're nothing more than a publicly funded dumping ground for the idiot offspring of the rich and privileged, the sooner we get rid the better.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• What a cracking day of Snooker and nice to see McGill and Clarke wish each other luck in the deciding frame. I hope they do the same after the match.

As for Ronnie's interview I think he enjoys winding people up and joking but he might have gone a bit too far by talking about the standard of players. It's clearly him messing about because the standard has never been as high but he doesn't care. If people are going to rage about his interview on social media he doesn't care. It's a side of Ronnie I had hoped had subsided over the years but I also saw him laugh like I've never seen him laugh before in that interview.
                              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                                What a cracking day of Snooker and nice to see McGill and Clarke wish each other luck in the deciding frame. I hope they do the same after the match.
                                Nice exchange between them after the match, good to see.

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X