Betfred World Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    Maflin's first shot, way out, how come a cue action that's 'as good as anyones' fails to work on even basic shots ?
    Maybe it’s because it has nothing to do with his cue action why he misses balls in a situation like a World Quarter , pressure and self doubt are more the likely reasons.

Let’s face it we all know every professional is more than capable of making a frame winning break but it’s being able to do it under pressure consistently that counts regardless of their cue action .

Comment

• should have been a nice Higgins-McGill

Comment

• Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
        should have been a nice Higgins-McGill
        McGill - Maflin is also shaping up nice with Maflin starting a comeback.

BTW: One thing I still wanted to say about the already infamous McGill - Clarke match. Anybody else felt that Jan Verhaas was close to shout at them like schoolboys some times
        He looked really grumpy that night. Understandable with the length of the match.

Comment

• Selby is really struggling today with his concentration. He doesn't get over the finish line.

Comment

• A bit of a struggle this morning, but a pretty comprehensive victory for Selby nonetheless. He threw a few frames away as well, so it could have been an even bigger margin. Definitely not what I was expecting from this match.

Comment

• So Selby is through. I was really not expecting him dominating this match so much.
              Nice to see Robbo could smile despite the defeat (though innerly he surely will be bitterly disappointed) and they had a chat afterwards.

Comment

• Ronnie played some textbook snooker this session, he was unlucky in frame 12 but also MarkJ couldnt capitalize on some safety errors by ronnie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
                  Ronnie played some textbook snooker this session, he was unlucky in frame 12 but also MarkJ couldnt capitalize on some safety errors by ronnie.
                  I'm not at all surprised Ronnie rode roughshod through MJWs lead and I expect him to finish the job tonight pretty quickly. Mark's been Ronnie's whipping boy for some time now.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Which chalk has Ronnie switched to?
                    Last edited by fkhan; 11 August 2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Very frustrating for ROS. Especially as MJW has now won a frame on a fluked pot and now a fluked snooker.

Comment

• Yes, that's a thick slice of luck. I cashed out my pre-tournament bet on MJW after the first session, so not sure who I'm rooting for in this one.

Comment

• Where's the O'Sullivan / Williams match? BBC are showing McGill / Maflin on both BBC FOUR and the Red Button ?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            Where's the O'Sullivan / Williams match? BBC are showing McGill / Maflin on both BBC FOUR and the Red Button ?
                            BBC 4 in a while I guess.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Where's the O'Sullivan / Williams match? BBC are showing McGill / Maflin on both BBC FOUR and the Red Button ?
                              Mid-session break, so will be back on bbc 4 in a few minutes i would have thought

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

BBC 4 in a while I guess.
                                Why in a while? And why aren't they showing it on the Red Button? If you watch on BBC 4 (showing a recording of McGill / Maflin) you get the usual message saying "Choose match" but when you switch to the Red Button it's McGill / Maflin live.

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

Mid-session break, so will be back on bbc 4 in a few minutes i would have thought
                                Oh, didn't realise it was mid-session break on that match. They've played four already??
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X