X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but she says it does not taste very good not warmed up
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The fate of the world championship to warming up cheese, there's a journey
      Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

...the good thing is I finally get to watch some of the real crackers I partly missed over the last years and rewatch some classics...

Sure it's less thrilling here and there but still great to watch - Hail to the interwebs! :applouse:
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

we may still have a WSC!
          https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11331...mpic-slot-bbc/

Comment

God I hope so, going up there in the sunshine would be great.

Comment

That would be fantastic. After watching the “virtual” Grand National yesterday I was thinking that any form of snooker would be acceptable at the moment. It’s amazing what they can do with those computer graphics.

Comment

That would indeed be amazing, let's hope the worst has passed by then and that the tournament can go on.

Comment

I'm not a fan of that article, but it's good news indeed. :smile:

I had a horrible dream the other day, in which the World Championship was played with a ridiculous format. Three players reached the semi-finals in the normal way, while the fourth spot was to be awarded to the winner of a separate tournament, which some of the players who had already lost in the WC proper were allowed to enter, along with any amateur player. So it was something like O'Sullivan, Williams, and a bunch of players I had never heard of. I considered it to be grossly unfair. :smile: Not sure whether it is the weirdest snooker dream I've ever had, but it definitely makes the top 3. :smile:

Comment

come on Odrl - cathartic moment - tell us your top two weird snooker dreams!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      come on Odrl - cathartic moment - tell us your top two weird snooker dreams!
                      I don't remember exactly, but there is a decent chance I posted about them on here when they happened. :smile:

I definitely remember dreaming about a match in the Welsh Open, where O'Sullivan was first playing Fu, who then turned into Selby in the second half of the match (or was it the other way around?), and there was definitely some supernatural stuff going on. I find it fascinating how you can remember everything very vividly for about ten minutes after you wake up, and then all the details are gone and all you can remember is that you had a dream.

And then something triggers a memory of a dream I had ten or more years ago for no apparent reason. :smile: I wonder what would happen if I immediately wrote everything down after waking up. Would the memories stay?

Comment

hm, I think it is called "old age"

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

I don't remember exactly, but there is a decent chance I posted about them on here when they happened. :smile:

I definitely remember dreaming about a match in the Welsh Open, where O'Sullivan was first playing Fu, who then turned into Selby in the second half of the match (or was it the other way around?), and there was definitely some supernatural stuff going on. I find it fascinating how you can remember everything very vividly for about ten minutes after you wake up, and then all the details are gone and all you can remember is that you had a dream.

And then something triggers a memory of a dream I had ten or more years ago for no apparent reason. :smile: I wonder what would happen if I immediately wrote everything down after waking up. Would the memories stay?
                          That's a fascinating thing I've spent on thinking so much. I don't know how often I resolved to write up what I dreamt of, but never did it. But sometimes it helps if you immediately repeat in your mind what you dreamt of or tell somebody of it. Then at least some parts and details will stay with you.

As for the article, obviously this would be great news, but I hope all the top players will be able to compete. This is the key sentence: "That will give an opportunity to players who have remained in the UK".

Comment

IT'S ON!!!!! 31st July - 16th August!!!!! :snooker:

(Hopefully)

Comment

Thats great news , was meant to be going on a family holiday in those two weeks. If it gets cancelled I can always watch that now instead . I’m sure the wife will love it !

Comment

I will be very surprised, at best it will be behind closed doors but I can't see it. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X