• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 English Open

here is where you can watch this event:
    https://wst.tv/how-to-watch-the-matc...-english-open/
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

No round 1 coverage on Quest?
    PS. Phew, looks like I can get it on ES Player.
    Last edited by Nifty50; 9 October 2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

It appears that Matchroom.live will show the early rounds.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thankfully I can see this on Eurosport in my country.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a surprise finalist here again. The Home Nations Series events are always a good opportunity with their Best-of-7-format in the early rounds. I also expect Trump and/or O'Sullivan to be strong here, Selby may take this rather lightly after his European Masters win.

Some interesting first rounders:
        Stephen Maguire - Sunny Akani
        Zhou Yuelong - Chris Wakelin
        Shaun Murphy - Robert Milkins
        Mark Allen - Mark King
        Yan Bingtao - Alan McManus
        Neil Robertson - Lyu Haotian

Comment

Two positive tests. McGill and Un-Nooh get byes.

Comment

Zhou beat Wakelin 4-2. I could imagine him or Lyu making a big step forwards this year. They have most of the important elements you need in this game. They "just" have to put them right together consistently, which of course is the hardest task, especially psychologically.

Hallworth beats Gould 4-1.

Comment

Just tuned in to watch Jimmy lose 4-1
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Has Ronnie got nail varnish on or am I seeing things

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Just tuned in to watch Jimmy lose 4-1
                  Did Jimmy get a warning from the referee for throwing the extension across the room in anger after missing the green, also will World snooker fine Jimmy for that incident.
                  Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by leelee View Post
                    Has Ronnie got nail varnish on or am I seeing things
                    Yes, it's for breast cancer awareness.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post

Did Jimmy get a warning from the referee for throwing the extension across the room in anger after missing the green, also will World snooker fine Jimmy for that incident.
                      Probably not, it's Jimmy, he's old and a character. Listened to the commentators yesterday and they were saying how remarkable it was that Jimmy was still playing on the tour. Remarkable ? I could be playing on the tour as well if Hearn kept giving me free passes to join it, there is nothing remarkable about Jimmy playing on the tour, except for the fact he's still alive, still never mind , apparently he's playing really well in practice, so they keep insisting on telling me.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post

Its unlikely, if you watch the "Wolverhampton night out" vids on Youtube of Jimmy and his "mates" you wouldnt mess with him either...
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I see Peter Lines has withdrawn. Anyone know why? Another COVID victim perhaps.
                          Oliver looks to have withdrawn as well. McGill another walkover.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                            I see Peter Lines has withdrawn. Anyone know why? Another COVID victim perhaps.
                            I see on World Snooker site that Peter has tested positive. He’s been in contact with Oliver so both have to withdraw.

Comment

May I know what the fuss was all about in the match between McLead and Gilbert? Frame 4, green ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X