X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jim.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Tennis involves physical strength unlike snooker.
      All sport involves hand/eye co-ordination, especially cue sports, and the male of the species has a far superior hand/eye than the female because the male evolved to be the hunter and the female evolved to be the gatherer and the child minder.
      Modern society has brought these gender differences into focus due to financial needs and the children are suffering as a result, being palmed off to strangers so mum can return to work to help with the mortgage. Sport is all about gladatorial dominant submissive confrontation between males being reigned in to something more civilised, women don't need to unless they too have a need to dominate, and in my experience they do that sexually which is why 99% of women would rather be shopping for shoes and the other 1% embrace their natural bi-sexuality in confrontational sport.

Human sexuality is wide and varied and homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, it's natural otherwise it wouldn't exist and it's only been seen as a perversion by the men who wrote the monotheist religious texts that we've been slowly rejecting these past three hundred years. Those men were ashamed of that aspect of human sexuality that they saw in themselves, projecting a hatred of themselves onto others, projecting their fear of female sexuality onto women and subverting them into lower beings.

If one had the choice between watching Ronnie v Judd in the world snooker final or watching the womens beach volleyball championships live from Rio, what would one choose ?
      I'd be channel hopping between frames, but not to see who's winning
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Well to tell you the truth VMAX if it came to a choice of watching Ronnie leaning at full stretch over a snooker table or a lady beach volleyball player from Rio ( in her playing skimpy shorts ) leaning over the same table I would choose the volleyball player any day of the week. You say homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of WTF are you bringing homosexuality into it ? FFS . THIS IS A FORUM FOR SNOOKER NOT A SUB BRANCH OF GRINDER , GET A GRIP! ( by the souind of it you have a permanent grip of it )

Comment

This thread has taken an interesting turn of direction .....

Comment

Is this the shoot out thread?
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
              Well to tell you the truth VMAX if it came to a choice of watching Ronnie leaning at full stretch over a snooker table or a lady beach volleyball player from Rio ( in her playing skimpy shorts ) leaning over the same table I would choose the volleyball player any day of the week. You say homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of WTF are you bringing homosexuality into it ? FFS . THIS IS A FORUM FOR SNOOKER NOT A SUB BRANCH OF GRINDER , GET A GRIP! ( by the souind of it you have a permanent grip of it )
              Shut that door

Comment

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

"Shut that door" Bloody right ! I think Larry Grayson stumbled into the wrong forum , he should be in the tennis forum " new balls please?" Anyway Jimmy White looked pretty sick with himself. He over stretched for a simple red into the bottom left corner , I knew he was going to miss it . He had a simple red into the middle right and a blue to follow for a substantial lead . Pressure

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                    You say homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of WTF are you bringing homosexuality into it ?
                    I was talking about masculine female sports stars, but if homosexual men are the first to spring to your mind ....................?
                    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

All sport involves hand/eye co-ordination, especially cue sports, and the male of the species has a far superior hand/eye than the female because the male evolved to be the hunter and the female evolved to be the gatherer and the child minder.
                      Exactly. But be careful Steve, in our brave new world, you could end up in jail for that sort of heretical thinking.

-

The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I don’t know where the gay thing comes in to this ,but Vmax is right about the way we evolved and the difference between male and female in certain sports ,the bottom line is women are not very good at snooker ,well not in the male competition side of the sport anyway .Just looking at the women’s game ,if Rihanna Evens is 12 times women’s world champion with a only a handful, of century’s to her name ,what’s the standard of the rest the women’s game below her ? It’s not sexist or insulting to the women’s game it’s just a fact and the stats don’t lie .I would like to see a really good women come through and do really well ,but maybe most women just don’t want to play snooker .

Comment

Andy Goldstein keeps mentioning a Eurosport FREE App. Anyone downloaded it yet? Just wondering if it’s really free or just free for a while then there’s a subscription. Can’t seem to find any information on it.

Comment

"Eurosport FREE App" yes the app is free - to download not "watch for free"
                            I expect you need a subscription to watch any sport matches/videos.

If it is free to watch, anyone let us all know
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Haven't seen Kurt Maflin play in quite a while. I wonder why.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                                Haven't seen Kurt Maflin playing in quite a while. I wonder why.
                                maybe just not on TV tables, he go to the last 32 in the German Masters, and has played in the events he can this season
                                https://cuetracker.net/players/kurt-maflin
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X