World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

I use to watch (some of) the qualifiers at bet365 as well. But what was always annoying me is that I couldn't make that tv window really big? Do you know if this is possible?
    I have no trouble on my windows 7 pc (hit F11 to go full screen then hold ctrl and tap keypad+ to zoom in), windows 10 laptop (tap or click the full screen icon at the bottom right side of the picture), or android tablets (finger pinch to zoom in).

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

The founder and co owner of bet365 denise coates has just bagged 469 million for the year ending 31 march , https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56594988 , difficult not to agree with what the high pay centre says in this piece tbh .

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I have no trouble on my windows 7 pc (hit F11 to go full screen then hold ctrl and tap keypad+ to zoom in), windows 10 laptop (tap or click the full screen icon at the bottom right side of the picture), or android tablets (finger pinch to zoom in).

-
        Thanks for the hints I will try. But never found a full screen icon at the bottom right where it usually is at comparable videos.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

....never found a full screen icon at the bottom right where it usually is at comparable videos.
          I've only ever seen that with bet365 on my windows 10 touchscreen laptop, but the other methods work on various devices, for me anyway.
          Anything with touchscreen pinch-zoom seems to be the easiest way.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
            The founder and co owner of bet365 denise coates has just bagged 469 million for the year ending 31 march , https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56594988 , difficult not to agree with what the high pay centre says in this piece tbh .
            1.2 million pounds a day, you've gotta laugh havn't'ya.
            Wonder how much tax she pays, probably a good deal less than whatever she payed for her CBE

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

1.2 million pounds a day, you've gotta laugh havn't'ya.
              Wonder how much tax she pays, probably a good deal less than whatever she payed for her CBE

-
              ​​​​
              Bit surprising that someone from a relative sleepy backwater like stoke made a killing here and not a london based company , isn’t london meant to be one of the worlds major financial cities ? not that i mind though , i'm all for british business being less dominated around the south east .
              an upside i suppose is its really enjoyable hopping about different leagues and sports in the world on her site , something i’ve never seen or can hardly ever envision on the bbc for example .

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Amine Amiri. Looks like he’s pulled out. Walkover for David Lilley.
                Hope White and Hendry pass their COVID tests lol. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Not really expecting lots of big breaks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                  Anyone know what happened to Amine Amiri. Looks like he’s pulled out. Walkover for David Lilley.
                  Hope White and Hendry pass their COVID tests lol. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Not really expecting lots of big breaks.
                  not sure but Amine could be stuck in Morocco?

from his Twitter, he does not appear to be in UK
                  Last edited by DeanH; 4 April 2021, 09:43 PM.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

its interesting if this idea of giving an african a two year card will eventually collapse under its own stupidity , re basem eltahhan and hatem yassin before that .
                    they should give the same player a two year card say three times straight like what they've done with jimmy white , no point giving a two year card to another new player with no experience .
                    Last edited by trains; 4 April 2021, 10:08 PM.

Comment

i'm getting a ' the event has not started ' for the evans vs hicks match on bet365 and betfair and there's only 3 reds left on the table , oh wait its just came on both , bit strange , but woohoo lets go world championships 2021 !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                        I thought they might have last minute top up cards on stand by in case this happened, not a nice way for David Lilley to get a win into the second round, but he will take it I suppose.
                        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

nice performance by Oli Lines there, Dominic Dale next on Wednesday
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Anyone else watching the Evans v Hicks match ?
                            Evans really should be winning this match given the chances she has had . I can only presume it’s the occasion that has got to her . Hicks was there for the taking but that chance has gone now unless something drastic happens .

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post

I thought they might have last minute top up cards on stand by in case this happened, not a nice way for David Lilley to get a win into the second round, but he will take it I suppose.
                              I don’t he’ll be complaining much !

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
                                Anyone else watching the Evans v Hicks match ?
                                Evans really should be winning this match given the chances she has had . I can only presume it’s the occasion that has got to her . Hicks was there for the taking but that chance has gone now unless something drastic happens .
                                hicks would be saying the same thing about himself if he was trailing 0 - 4 , it looks like she'll only improve by being handed successive invitational tour cards like jimmy white , i'd definitely give her another tour card after the 22/23 season if she's in a relegation position , white got three straight why shouldn't she you've got to promote the game at the end of the day .

Comment

Working...
                                X