• Show
Clear All

• mikee
    replied
    Sorry wrong thread lol

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Tepchaiy un - noo Playing Bruce Lee in a movie ,or a Bond bad guy .
    Zhou Yoelong A waiter on a cruise ship with that red waistcoat he always wears

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Tepchaiy un - noo Playing Bruce Lee in a movie ,or a Bond bad guy .
    Zhou Yoelong A waiter on a cruise ship with that red waistcoat he always wears

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    So that's it then, players through:

Highfield
    Selt
    Maflin
    Haotian
    Pengfei
    Jones
    Wenbo
    Davis
    Joyce
    Walden
    Gould
    Wilson
    Carter
    Craigie
    Wakelin
    Bingham

None of my hopeful outsiders made it but it's an interesting line up. Lets see what the draw thrown up tomorrow.

-

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Sounds great! I defo need to make one of these, do you have any pics I could see? Cleaning them all is a proper ball ache at times! So much so I sometimes don’t even bother with the reds, just the white, pink & black.
    i will try and get a video or pic or two up Steve ,there’s a few on YouTube that have done it ,I got the idea of them .Ball cleaners to buy are nearly 400 quid ,that’s a joke ,you do it for under 50 quid .

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Disappointingly early end to the streamed matches, all done by 7.30.

Does anyone have a working link to live scores for the remaining matches? I've tried WS but it just freezes.

Found one here, frame score only but better than nout. Thanks WS, top notch as usual

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/snooker/

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 14 April 2021, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    Just asked who is the oldest debuant to play at the world Championships. if they include the first one in1977 it as to be Fred Davis, but no it sure if that one is included
    I would say that everyone was a debutant at the Crucible in 77 as it was the first time there
    But I would say Fred Davis was NOT a debutant then, that was in 1937.

I do not know who was the oldest debutant at the World Championship; whether only Crucible years or since 1927.

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    Well done Matt Selt, Looked in total control, good after match interview as well, hope he does well.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    Just asked who is the oldest debuant to play at the world Championships. if they include the first one in1977 it as to be Fred Davis, but no it sure if that one is included

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
    Like the comment from Matt Selt .....' I want to draw John Higgins , would be great to play one of my heroes ' .......He's up for the TV stages , great attitude ....not afraid of his opponent .
    Yeah good luck to him. As you say great attitude. Scott Donaldson was poor in fact poor season all round. From challenging for top 16 spot to outside of top 32. Needs to tighten up his safety play for next season. Must have lost 5 frames against Selt when it came down to the battle over the colours.

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Looking forward to Carter v Ursenbacher match today. He’s a bit hot and cold but I like that way Ursenbacher plays and I hope he get through this one .

Leave a comment:

• Starsky
    replied
    Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
    Like the comment from Matt Selt .....' I want to draw John Higgins , would be great to play one of my heroes ' .......He's up for the TV stages , great attitude ....not afraid of his opponent .
    I like Selt, you could see he’s got the right attitude when he played Hendry . Instead of shrinking away with all the media hype surrounding Hendrys comeback he done the opposite and faced the challenge head on and upped his game.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Back to the qualifiers.......take a bow Mark Davis .....7-2 down and wins 10-8 against Jamie Clarke . Very pleased for Mark , lovely chap .

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by vmax View Post

And lose the legacy of the after dinner brandy and cigars aristocratic country house billiards room dress code, it's a working class game, and has been for a long time. Current fashions should be allowed, arse cracks being the exception It was very strange to watch Reanne Evans dressed like an 18th century butler, no wonder very few females take an interest, they like to look good and should be allowed to.
    Yeh agree, there probably needs to be some code for dress but let the cool players show their styles and personalities. Clothing meant everything to me when I was younger, it made a statement about who you were and what kind of music you like etc. I'd like to see more personalities and styles instead of a pack of factory robots following the manual.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X