2021 World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
    I was only joking about the goalkeeper for Arsenal being his grandad,because he had same surname Mr patblock was spot on though, referring to posts about 5 pages back, jeez it's hard to keep up sometimes.
    Ah, you got me there. I googled for like 10 minutes if Bob Wilson was related to Kyren, but didn't find anything

Comment

• By the way, can we get the old smilies back? These generic ones are really ugly.

Comment

• Another one for the big pocket sceptics.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          By the way, can we get the old smilies back? These generic ones are really ugly.
          request sent to techie
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks Dean.

Murphy couldn't be any more up for it, could he?

Comment

• C’mon, Smurfmeister!! Never thought I’d hear myself shouting that!
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• The picture says it all
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
                  The picture says it all
                  oh, you found the one with a happy Kyren :wink:
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• The fist pump says it all ...game on

Comment

• Shaun seems to make his little comebacks at the wrong time, just before a mid session interval or when a session ends, momentum takes a break and Kyren has time to get over it.. Fantastic black though.
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        Another one for the big pocket sceptics.
                        I think Shaun and Kyren pretty much know they can't miss down the cushions on this table. Also way more confident into the middles.

Comment

• Odrl you need to get on that last red from the smurf. Looks like the corners might be getting tighter

Comment

• Anyway enough about pockets. Murphy cueing like a dream here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                              I was only joking about the goalkeeper for Arsenal being his grandad,because he had same surname Mr patblock was spot on though, referring to posts about 5 pages back, jeez it's hard to keep up sometimes.
                              LOL you had me going there John.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                                Shaun seems to make his little comebacks at the wrong time, just before a mid session interval or when a session ends, momentum takes a break and Kyren has time to get over it.. Fantastic black though.
                                Not really a little comeback, he's won 7 of the last 9 frames

Comment

Working...
                                X