• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 World Seniors Championship

Frist match starts with a 112 from Darren Morgan

today could be a long day, AST ~23s
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Great start by Morgan 112, is there no crowd allowed, seats look pretty empty.
    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Give them a break Dean ..... this is the seniors after all

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
        Great start by Morgan 112, is there no crowd allowed, seats look pretty empty.
        No crowd from this one ..
        Would have been great to see a clearance in the opening frame of the comp.

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

No crowd from this one ..
          Would have been great to see a clearance in the opening frame of the comp.
          Strange Starsky, you would have thought they would allow it, some good snooker being played.

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

Strange Starsky, you would have thought they would allow it, some good snooker being played.
            I guess it takes a huge amount of resource to put all the necessary things in place . I presume they haven’t had the results back yet from the test event WC for crowd involvement either.

Hopefully next year
            Last edited by Starsky; 6 May 2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Darren Morgan played great today to beat Walker. Saw a bit of Phil Williams v David Lilley and it was terrible! Lilley is usually pretty decent, I remember he beat Murphy recently but that was the roll over Murphy not the new fist pumper!!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                Darren Morgan played great today to beat Walker. Saw a bit of Phil Williams v David Lilley and it was terrible! Lilley is usually pretty decent, I remember he beat Murphy recently but that was the roll over Murphy not the new fist pumper!!
                at first read of this post I thought you wrote the new fat plumper

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                  It got a bit better couple of one visit frames etc. Had it on in the background so not sure of the final result but I think Lilley won 3-1
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

at first read of this post I thought you wrote the new fat plumper
                    No I can't make fatist remarks like vmax, I've got a bit of lockdown timber to lose meself now!! Got bored of walking, done it to death!!!
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Like you are much faster still, being over 100 years old and all...

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

It got a bit better couple of one visit frames etc. Had it on in the background so not sure of the final result but I think Lilley won 3-1
                        Patsy Fagan should have stayed in the audience so Dennis Taylor could spot him.....
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post

Like you are much faster still, being over 100 years old and all...
                          I fairly zip round the table, I have wheels on the zimmer!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Was amazed yesterday in the stats it said Patsy Fagan is 70, can't beleive that.

Comment

Hold on guys...this is wrong i think no?
                              Jimmy pots a red, black is in front of a pocket bu he can't reach it, Jimmy nominates black and tries to pot it using the cushions but he hits brown.
                              Foul and miss, 7 points, Tony puts jimmy back in, cue ball goes back to where it was.
                              And then Jimmy pots black? Surely he must go for a red ball now and not black?

*edit* nevermind my great coach explained it to me
                              If the balls are replaced, you are back to playing the shot you just tried. Jimmy can nominate any colour again, but he's on a colour because that's the shot he failed at. If he had Jimmy play from where the white landed, he would then be on a red as it's a new shot. But if the balls are replaced, Jimmy is back to his previous shot.
                              Last edited by Delphi; 7 May 2021, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X