British Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    That slow coach Elliot Slessor is boring Trump to death with his 33 seconds shot time ,these boring gits would be better off taking up bowls .Even the commentators are saying it’s wrong ,even amongst the balls with the reds all over their no faster at the table
    I don't think Trump was much better with slow shots today and I think he was playing clearly with the world number 1 spot on his mind and not the match. I maybe wrong but that was a very strange performance from him.
    Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

• what a good run for first year player Zhang Jiankang , mark williams next , why not.....

Comment

• Maguire’s looking in good form ,I quite fancy him or a Carter to get through to the end .

Comment

• Nice one Ali!! Like buses these 147’s

Comment

Maguire’s looking in good form ,I quite fancy him or a Carter to get through to the end .
            Well Maguire wasn’t at the races tonight
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• [QUOTE=Neil Taperell;n1012526]

Well Maguire wasn

Comment

• Maguire is great or rubbish ,doesn’t seem to have a B game

Comment

• Not seen any matches but I read that the playing conditions were not good. Judd said that if I am not mistaken. How can there be two maxi's in a week in that case? I'm puzzled.

Comment

Maguire’s looking in good form ,I quite fancy him or a Carter to get through to the end .
                    that aged well , tbf to the balkend poster earlier snooker predictions are hard , jimmy robertson barely won a match last year , this season he's already won 7 and most people have never heard of him , tough to call

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                      Nice one Ali!! Like buses these 147’s
                      Not according to Judd and Willo!!
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Slessor 24 secs shot time against Carter but 33 against Trump… hummmmm

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          Not seen any matches but I read that the playing conditions were not good. Judd said that if I am not mistaken. How can there be two maxi's in a week in that case? I'm puzzled.

Neal foulds just said there’s only a few people in darkened rooms who know the answer to that , and possibly mark joyce’s mum i dont know.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                            I’ve never minded best of sevens since they came out around 2011 but i get the argument the other way especially with best of fives , it just seems synonymous with wst as a body , its like they hoisted out best of fives at the 2020 q school and were testing the waters to see if it would pass without too many complaints , continuing on with the championship league and even best of threes in the pro series it seems to have gone smoothly enough for them so this trend will probably continue until enough folk kick up a fuss about it it seems.

It’s the same for both players ( but agreed.. does make a mockery of professional competitive matches ). Tests your bottle over the best of 5’s fo sho.

Comment

• Watching Jimmy Robertson last night, it's clear to me he's now consistantly keeping his elbow high on the follow through, a must if you have a chicken wing cue arm, but he's not quite used to it yet in regards to strength of shot and positional play which is why he lost against Williams.
                              Todays final should be a good one.
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• MJW for the win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X