• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
    A leaner Higgins is a meaner Higgins
    lovely start to the match, day, week
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Leicester not too far from me, I wonder how much the tickets are? £15 for a day pass. Tempted

Comment

inexperience there with the rest from emery , he's alowed gao to clear for the match , still has to do it with a slightly awkward green though

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
          Leicester not too far from me, I wonder how much the tickets are? £15 for a day pass. Tempted
          i was thinking about going there for the northern ireland qualifiers just after this but i'm quite busy down here in london so i'll give it a miss for a while at least

Comment

anyone watching the woollaston miah match , how is miah meant to hit the yellow here

Comment

Kurt Maflin withdrawn from another Tournament .......Think he played in the Worlds & one of the Milton Keynes events . But i reckon he must have played in abut only 2 of the last 6 events .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Go on Jimmy!
                Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

Contrary to the previous tourney, the ref's aren't handing the rests etc. Wonder what changed.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    Contrary to the previous tourney, the ref's aren't handing the rests etc. Wonder what changed.
                    Not sure what rules are now. Higgins was shaking hands but others have been fist pumping.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Not sure what rules are now. Higgins was shaking hands but others have been fist pumping.
                      Yes, you are right. I watched it on the replay.

Comment

Went in the shed for a knock and the Higgins match started, what a great way to encourage you to get your head down for some serious practice. 12 maxis for Higgins now puts him in clear second place.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          Went in the shed for a knock and the Higgins match started, what a great way to encourage you to get your head down for some serious practice. 12 maxis for Higgins now puts him in clear second place.
                          Where you not tempted to knock in a max yourself? I would have but decided to go and mow the lawn before the weather turns…

Comment

I like the names in a hat format, the short matches and the players involved who have been given 2 year tour cards. Long live the British Open
                            Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

First time i have been to a tournament and in the very 1st frame higgins gets a 147 pure class

Comment

Lot of tension out there in the Mark Allen Reanne Evans match , she duffed a golden opportunity to win frame one. The drama is etched in their faces , lots of vocals from audience

Comment

Working...
                                X