BetVictor English Open 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BetVictor English Open 2021 Qualifiers

Relief that I can watch some snooker on Eurosport again.

Check this unusual bridge by Chris Wakelin. I never saw one before. Screenshot_20210919-194044_Eurosport.jpg

didn't Kyren Wilson do something like this a while back?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      didn't Kyren Wilson do something like this a while back?
      I missed that.
      Last edited by fkhan; 19 September 2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I've never seen that before, did he get the pot?
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Relief that I can watch some snooker on Eurosport again.

Check this unusual bridge by Chris Wakelin. I never saw one before. Screenshot_20210919-194044_Eurosport.jpg
          I've seen that occasionally, but only rarely (meaning twice or three times in my life.

Liang Wenbo lost 2-4 to Rory McLeod.
          Joe Perry lost 2-4 to Soheil Vahedi.

That were the two notable upsets so far.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            I've never seen that before, did he get the pot?
            Yes, he potted it cleanly and landed on the pink to the center. I know I would have fouled that surely or would have missed it atleast.

Comment

anyone know anything about paul deaville ? he isn't even on the q school order of merit yet has been invited to play mark williams in the main event

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                anyone know anything about paul deaville ? he isn't even on the q school order of merit yet has been invited to play mark williams in the main event
                He won the English under 16s championship. EPSB nominated him for the English Open.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

He won the English under 16s championship. EPSB nominated him for the English Open.
                  seems a bit of a token gesture though as it would be something of a shock if he'd take a frame off mjw , yes wst we know there's no money in the amateur game much less fancifully throwing a wee bairn onto the big screen to gloss over it.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

seems a bit of a token gesture though as it would be something of a shock if he'd take a frame off mjw , yes wst we know there's no money in the amateur game much less fancifully throwing a wee bairn onto the big screen to gloss over it.
                    I guess he's quite happy about it however it turns out

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

I've seen that occasionally, but only rarely (meaning twice or three times in my life.

Liang Wenbo lost 2-4 to Rory McLeod.
                      Joe Perry lost 2-4 to Soheil Vahedi.

That were the two notable upsets so far.
                      Bit strange what has happened to Wenbo, I'm remember watching him play Stuart Bingham at his home club, back around 2015 and he beat him a few times and looked an upcoming talent. I know he won something a few years back, but has just slid down the slippery pole lately.

I shouldn't be that surprised given his jerky movements and nature but does make you wonder why this has happened given he played so well at that time.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Bit strange what has happened to Wenbo, I'm remember watching him play Stuart Bingham at his home club, back around 2015 and he beat him a few times and looked an upcoming talent. I know he won something a few years back, but has just slid down the slippery pole lately.

I shouldn't be that surprised given his jerky movements and nature but does make you wonder why this has happened given he played so well at that time.
                        Probably something to do with becoming a father. Too many sleepless nights and dirty nappies.

Comment

Mark Allen playing Luca Brecel . Ng On Yee playing Bingham also . Hope the betting sites show those matches

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Probably something to do with becoming a father. Too many sleepless nights and dirty nappies.
                            Ahh yes, didn't factor that in as I didn't know, but yep that'll do it alright!
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Does anybody know why they changed the main draw of the Home Nation Series events from a 128 player field to a 64 field?

If they changed already that why didn't they also go for Best-of-9-matches in the early competition rounds?

Would have been a good opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X