X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by trains View Post

he's a good player but for me one of those players that always seem to have misses in him , i posted about it during his match with mcgill at the crucible in april , i wouldn't mind it to change but he just seems like a good player somewhere up there , not quite good enough to be one of the very top players.
    I agree about that. But he should be able to be around in competition for a lower Top 16 spot to challenge the very top players and to have the occasional good run in a tournament.
    Last edited by JimMalone; 14 October 2021, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

I'd like to think that Walden is step for step regaining form after his back issues. He already made the quarterfinal at the British Open, also qualified for the World Championship last season. Would be nice to see him have a good year finally again.
    he's a good player but for me one of those players that always seem to have misses in him , i posted about it during his match with mcgill at the crucible in april , i wouldn't mind it to change but he just seems like a good player somewhere up there , not quite good enough to be one of the very top players.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    Ricky Walden has beaten Neil Robertson 4-1. I never expected that.
    I'd like to think that Walden is step for step regaining form after his back issues. He already made the quarterfinal at the British Open, also qualified for the World Championship last season. Would be nice to see him have a good year finally again.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Ricky Walden has beaten Neil Robertson 4-1. I never expected that.

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Anyone knows a free online stream that is not directly supporting betting sites...?

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

If only he suffered from IBS! He would be world number one!!!
    lol ,I think he would

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Think Mark Allen has issues with his feet

He Can’t keep them out the chip shop
    If only he suffered from IBS! He would be world number one!!!

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    o sullivan vs burden much more enjoyable on bet365 without hendon's annoying wiki chat

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    good result for q school qualifier mitchell mann , could meet o sullivan in the quarter final.

Leave a comment:

• mikee
    replied
    Higgins, 2 centuries and a super comeback in the third. I heard that he had breathing iissues earlier. Part of the reason why he pursued a weight loss regime.
    Think Mark Allen has issues with his feet

He Can’t keep them out the chip shop

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Higgins, 2 centuries and a super comeback in the third. I heard that he had breathing issues earlier. Part of the reason why he pursued a weight loss regime.
    Last edited by fkhan; 13 October 2021, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Something i have been wondering for months, and i noticed yesterday when Luca was playing...
    The logo's they have on their shirts seem to sometimes come loose so i wondered if there is a system to attach logo's on any shirt and then pull it right off again to reuse on another shirt.
    I remember seeing ROS pulling off his shirt a few years ago.
    What kinda system is that, some kind of velcro badge type?
    For most athletes those sponsor badges are just like stickers with a glued surface which they stick on their shirts for the time needed.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied

Just googled it now.The section, Seeding revisions has some details that might help. One of our experts can give a better idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoo...ints_2021/2022
    Thanks, A lot F Khan that has helped me a lot I will add it to my favourites

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    Which Tournament ranking points are removed from two years ago from the player's rankings, not sure if it's this one as it was played in November 2019 two years ago
    Just googled it now.The section, Seeding revisions has some details that might help. One of our experts can give a better idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoo...ints_2021/2022
    Last edited by fkhan; 13 October 2021, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• guernseygooner
    replied
    Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
    Glad to see Trump beat Padgett! The guy is a proper c*%k
    When he was playing for Wales in the Home Internationals he got beaten by one of us when Guernsey played them. Stormed out without shaking hands and punching the dividing wall between tables. Guy is a proper tool who you can tell thinks he is something special because he is Mark William's mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X