No announcement yet.

2022 Shoot Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ! Really ,did it hit the back of the plate and catapult out on to the table .
    With out looking at it as I did not see that game ,I presume he hit it hard as f**k which may have caused a slight jump on the white and then on the blue which could cause that to bounce out ,very rare on modern tables .Only time I saw this before on a match table was O’Sullivan in a stroppy mood against Dominic Dale ,Ronnie smacked frame ball so hard in to the middle for no reason and it popped out ,he did it deliberately to lose the frame .As the saying goes ,anything can happen on a snooker table .
    Last edited by mikee; 21 January 2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Has she watched me kick your ass yet?
      Yes lol
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        What ! Really ,did it hit the back of the plate and catapult out on to the table .
        With out looking at it as I did not see that game ,I presume he hit it hard as f**k which may have caused a slight jump on the white and then on the blue which could cause that to bounce out ,very rare on modern tables .Only time I saw this before on a match table was O’Sullivan in a stroppy mood against Dominic Dale ,Ronnie smacked frame ball so hard in to the middle for no reason and it popped out ,he did it deliberately to lose the frame .As the saying goes ,anything can happen on a snooker table .
        Yeah, it jumped out on the carpet. I will try to find a video.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Could not upload a video here as it's about 90 MB in size. Created a new Youtube channel and uploaded it there.

https://youtu.be/1-u3MJSebHo

Comment

Youtube video blocked because of a copyright claim by Matchroom PDC and Boxing.

Any other video upload sites to try?

Comment

https://vimeo.com/668601483

Try this. Just uploaded it.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

Yes lol
                Haha Brilliant!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                  https://vimeo.com/668601483
                  Try this. Just uploaded it.
                  That works.

Comment

The audience for thing have become a tired parody of themselves. For all its critics when it first started, there was at least a sense the crowd were enjoying themselves. Now they appear to be nothing more than trained chimps, there just to make a noise for the sheer hell of it. I also notice ITV have dropped their coverage.
                    Last edited by Billy; 21 January 2022, 09:04 PM.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Have ITV lost the rights to some of the snooker? They’re not covering this shoot-out and I notice they don’t have the GM next week, either.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Have ITV lost the rights to some of the snooker? They’re not covering this shoot-out and I notice they don’t have the GM next week, either.
                        I think "lost" is probably not the right word, more like "did not bid for"
                        ITV has not had the Shootout since 2018 and I think they dropped the Shootout to go for the Champion of Champions where the big names are guaranteed
                        I am sure ITV have a certain budget they can spend on Snooker programmes and so pick what they can.
                        Last season was their best season for covering snooker with five events.

ITV has not shown the German Masters ever - or at least by my notes
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Great win for Dean Young. Beat former winner Michael Holt.

Comment

Watching on Eurosport player, Willo for the win i think, i did switch to 'Ambient' sound cause the commentators never stop talking, i know it's their job but it's just too much for me.

Comment

Is Wenbo the modern era's Alex Higgins in terms of not staying still on shots?
                              Last edited by fkhan; 23 January 2022, 09:45 PM.

Comment

This young chap Vafaei is something special. He will definitely make his mark in snooker.
                                Last edited by fkhan; 23 January 2022, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X