Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

LOL
    and I have noticed over the months that if it is the last day of an event, say, you go to a live score for a match, and go to the Matches, the event changes to the next event coming up and not the current event!!
    Anwyay, I hope the "new" one will be NOTHING like this one, in look and feel as well as function (working!)
    Yes really works bad, and you can´t see the number of centuries made in the tournament any longer, so unless there are a 147, theres no chance of guessing the high break.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Given the previous comments, I would also agree that there are many unscrupulous sites in this “betting era”. If you encounter any bad experience, send a complaint to Resolver: https://gamblizard.com/blog/resolver...mplaints-tool/. Tag me if you have any questions about this resource.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
        A chance to win a JP Paragon cue. I've just entered it. It's on wst's website.
        I actually won that cue! Never won anything in my life so was pretty chuffed

Comment

• Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post

I actually won that cue! Never won anything in my life so was pretty chuffed
          Congrats. Well done. I totally forgot what it was about. Had to go through the previous posts to figure it out

Comment

Working...
          X