2024 German Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

If that easy miss is missed thick then it's probably a bad contact and nothing any player can do about that. I watched the first session and found it boring and as I play sunday nights myself I didn't bother catching it up yesterday, seems I missed a better session. Well done Judd, player of the season so far with four titles, next weeks ITV tourny should be a good one, super fast Rasson table with their obligitory bucket pockets should see either Judd or Mark Allen as favourites unless Ronnies chalk has a say in it
    It was missed thin iirc.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

If that easy miss is missed thick then it's probably a bad contact and nothing any player can do about that. I watched the first session and found it boring and as I play sunday nights myself I didn't bother catching it up yesterday, seems I missed a better session. Well done Judd, player of the season so far with four titles, next weeks ITV tourny should be a good one, super fast Rasson table with their obligitory bucket pockets should see either Judd or Mark Allen as favourites unless Ronnies chalk has a say in it
      Welsh open is next tourny, Star table, my bad
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
      X