No announcement yet.

Yushan World open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't really stand the incompetence of the Eurosport/Discovery team.
    In frame 2 Trump was on a break, suddenly overhead view camera for few seconds and then 25 minutes of non commercial "commercials", various sports, only to return when score was 3-0
    Nobody says anything about why and what just happend, commentators act like everything was normal, sjeesj.

You guys have so much to learn to get to bbc standards.

Comment

These Chinese presentation ceremonies are ridiculous. What the fook is the wee cuddly toy all about? Well done Judd.

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
        Can't really stand the incompetence of the Eurosport/Discovery team.
        In frame 2 Trump was on a break, suddenly overhead view camera for few seconds and then 25 minutes of non commercial "commercials", various sports, only to return when score was 3-0
        Nobody says anything about why and what just happend, commentators act like everything was normal, sjeesj.

You guys have so much to learn to get to bbc standards.
        I watched it from the start, they simply lost the feed, I guess it was out of their control and whilst they tried to re-establish the feed, they ran some commercials as they probably didn't have a clue how long it would take.

Trump was just too strong in every department for Ding. As he fell further behind, you could sense Ding had enough and Trump just kept applying pressure knowing he'd get more chances.

Comment

Thought it might be Trumps week especially after those back to back flukes against Wilson. Definitely wasn’t betting against him after that!
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Well done, Judd.

He is in striking distance of the world no.1 spot after this title. ROS's longest ever two year reign as the no.1 ranked player(one more week to go) is in danger before the world's.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
              These Chinese presentation ceremonies are ridiculous. What the fook is the wee cuddly toy all about? Well done Judd.
              Just in case someone brings on the obligatory baby I suppose
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I wonder if Robertson is now perhaps on the decline in his career, I know he said his game was back or words to that effect - it is one thing to say that, but another to
                win and prove it is back. I wonder if he will make it through qualification at Sheffield? It was a good match with Ding though, pleased to see Ding win, I always feel sorry
                for him, he always looks tired! Very good final frame. I wondered if Robertson thought someone in the crowd was maybe trying to put him off?

Comment

Working...
                X