Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnstone’s Paint Tour Championship 2024

https://www.wst.tv/news/2024/march/3...in-manchester/

Higgins is cueing very well. Just saw that 82 from him. He has put on some weight.
    Last edited by fkhan; 1 April 2024, 07:23 PM.

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    https://www.wst.tv/news/2024/march/3...in-manchester/

Higgins is cueing very well. Just saw that 82 from him. He has put on some weight.
    I thought that Allen had put weight back on not so long ago but he looks trimmer again now, good on him. Higgins has put some weight back on but not too bad. I wonder if he and Mark Williams are perhaps on
    a slight decline currently out of the big three 1992 players.

Did anyone ever see Higgins house up for sale? I wonder if he sold it?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/mon...sale-bothwell/

Comment

Mark properly put the grind on Higgins earlier today and is carrying on this evening. All Mark Allen is doing , is exactly what Higgins has done to his victims for decades. Allen is confident against John, every time they play because he knows he can hang in there and grind him down especially at this stage of Higgins career and the scars he's picked up in recent seasons.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Carter doesn't want to be there tonight.

Comment

Some good matches today. Good win for Gary Wilson although he didn’t seem that pleased in his post match interview. Ali v Ronnie to look forward to.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            Mark properly put the grind on Higgins earlier today and is carrying on this evening. All Mark Allen is doing , is exactly what Higgins has done to his victims for decades. Allen is confident against John, every time they play because he knows he can hang in there and grind him down especially at this stage of Higgins career and the scars he's picked up in recent seasons.
            I think it's time for shot clock to come into snooker now to put a stop to this, referees know what's going on but they aren't strong enough. Carter didn't resort to that last night even though he was under a lot of pressure, same with Hawkins, same with Williams and Ford.
            Pundits in the studio in the after match interview need to ask why it takes so long to play basic shots and call it out as the gamesmanship that it is.
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Don’t think much of Ronnie’s shirt colour. Sh**ty brown my old Granny would call it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                Don’t think much of Ronnie’s shirt colour. Sh**ty brown my old Granny would call it.
                I must confess, it looks a bit different.

Comment

What's with Higgins and now Selby both hinting at retirement? They've earned 142k and 173k respectively so far this season.
                  Believe it when i see it.

Comment

Maybe he's been working as s UPS delivery driver around Essex and and the North East London area ?

Comment

And Carter made a silly mistake of not sinking an easy read and on to the black, instead tries a bad safety shot attempt...Ronnie is going to bury him. The choice Carter made seemed so bad I wonder if he threw the frame on purpose ??
                      I didn't realise this match was on and just caught it on frame 2 with Carter's massive mistake...then Ronnie has just missed the black in frame 3 :P

Damn...I'm supposed to be watching the snooker......
                      Last edited by Darren D; 3 April 2024, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                        What's with Higgins and now Selby both hinting at retirement? They've earned 142k and 173k respectively so far this season.
                        Maybe it's the tax they might have to pay, cough
                        boxers often claim retirement to get more money to not retire

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                          It's just a temporary thing IMO. They are too good to retire now.

Comment

Like the colour of a prosthetic limb..... 🤢
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I'm more bothered by the bow tie to be honest

Comment

Working...
                              X