No announcement yet.

Power Snooker 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron is with out doubt on a different level. Who cares if he's not the greatest match player in the world when he plays like this.

Comment

• This is gayer than a bag of dicks.

Comment

• Who's the moron presenting it? He keeps interrupting Dennis Taylor all the time. Similar to what Gower does on the cricket.

Comment

• Haha, I knew reading comments about power snooker would put a smile on my face!

Comment

• any live streams guys - apart from fromsport which always stops for a few seconds :-) ! ? thanks
            :snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnqd...4&feature=plcp

Comment

• I think one positive aspect of this cloth is that there were hardly any kicks. Anyone noticed that?

Comment

• Originally Posted by SkeletonMan View Post
                That "blonde bimbo" that doesn't know anything, actually has a degree in Law and German. So maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental. Probably more intelligent than the average user on here.
                Someone else that doesn't read what has been posted. Who said she doesn't know anything? Her interviewing skills, however, are atrocious, degree's or not. She gets her words mixed up and gets the players names wrong. So instead of googling her to see if she's single, read posts properly

Oh and for the record, i don't blame her at all. She seems a really nice lass but if they want Power Snooker to be a sucess, they need to start getting professional. Lose the crap presenters. Lose the models doing amateurish interviews and lose that band. Get professionals to do a professional job and for god sake, stop the crowd from aimlessly yelling out all the time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
                  Someone else that doesn't read what has been posted. Who said she doesn't know anything? Her interviewing skills, however, are atrocious, degree's or not. She gets her words mixed up and gets the players names wrong. So instead of googling her to see if she's single, read posts properly

Oh and for the record, i don't blame her at all. She seems a really nice lass but if they want Power Snooker to be a sucess, they need to start getting professional. Lose the crap presenters. Lose the models doing amateurish interviews and lose that band. Get professionals to do a professional job and for god sake, stop the crowd from aimlessly yelling out all the time.
                  I agree.

As someone who was a bit sceptical, I enjoyed the event more than I thought I would. There are a few thinkgs that are a little bit irksome but I do like the actual game and the nuances of tactics that are brought into the game with the different circumstances that crop up.

A little bit of twaeking and it could be a fully enjoyable lighthearted event which is successful in itself without threatening to overthrow the traditional tournament game.

Comment

• Twice when Martin was playing a shot the same D##k H##d shouted out miss what kind of sport is this when the crowd can act in this way. I think you would be kicked out of a pool comp if you done this let alone a so called snooker event . I can't see this being on TV again.
                    Last edited by cazmac1; 20 November 2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post

I did actually read the posts. Calling her "thick" and whatever. Also good job on the googling to see if shes single, you were correct with that assumption...

But yea, I do agree the whole manner in which it was shown was pretty embarrassing and at points patronising towards the viewers. Also sick of biasness towards Ronnie. Hes a class act, but for the neutral it is rather annoying.

Comment

• I thought it was a laugh and very entertaining, i even enjoyed all the adverts they showed.

Comment

• Wasted time watching that mess. I think this year most of it was even worse
                          The only thing from snooker there was the part of the name, the rest was dull
                          Winner of the World Championship 2012 Fantasy Game!

Comment

• Anyone know what the cash breakdown was? All I know was that Gould won £25,000, but can't find how the rest was distributed....it's impossible to find results on their site, never mind anything else!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JIMO96 View Post
                              Anyone know what the cash breakdown was? All I know was that Gould won £25,000, but can't find how the rest was distributed....it's impossible to find results on their site, never mind anything else!

seem to remember from it just being on in the background

25k winner
                              12.5k runner up
                              1k each semi finalist

Comment

• I thought i heard the commentator say that it was worth 3k if you got to the quarter finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X