International Championship 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    I see Neal Foulds today was commontating on Both The International Championship for Eurosport and World Seniors Championship on Sky Sports
    Foulds also commentates for the bbc at the worlds so I don't know why Taylor Thorne Virgo Davis and Parrott don't work for Eurosport Sky and livesport.tv as well,they're much better than the blancmange bore's Hendon Yates and Smith.

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
      cao yupeng played the worst dump shot ever just then
      That must be harder than it looks, rather him than me.

Comment

LoL, same snooker back to higgins

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
          Neal also said on commontary in The International Championship match between Aditya Metha and Zhu Yinghui
          how about the top 8 seeds playing the 8 wildcards in the Preliminary instead of the 8 lowest ranked players playing them - now that could be interesting if one of the top 8 seeds got beat by a wildcard in the Preliminary round
          No big surprise if Murphy or Williams lost to an Asian wildcard,maybe play wildcards against no shows in ptc's e.g. Ding?

Comment

Mark Selby won 6-3 against Ali Carter. C'mon

Comment

Carter gives away the 8th frame when there are enough points left to win, then plays on in the 9th needing a snooker. Good match though, Selby once again proving his worth even though he wasn't at his best.

Higgins's gone out to Cao Yupeng as well, bit of a shocker that.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I was switching between both matches a lot, so I don't have the full picture of how Cao Yupeng played, but he impressed me in what I saw. He dug deep yesterday from behind, even though he seemed completely demoralized at one point, and he prevailed today in a completely different match, when he was in command most of the time. I guess he was a bit lucky in the end, but he was always going to get a couple of good chances from 5-2 up. It's not that big of a surprise to see Higgins lose to be honest, it's a pattern that's been going on for years now with winners of the previous event. :wink:

It's a shame for Cao that he finds himself in such a tough quarter... Probably Mark Allen next, which would be great to see after their WC controversy. :smile:

Well done to Selby as well, did the business against the toughest qualifier, even though it has to be said Carter wasn't really up for it today.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  It's a shame for Cao that he finds himself in such a tough quarter... Probably Mark Allen next, which would be great to see after their WC controversy.
                  Very juicy prospect indeed

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Higgins's gone out to Cao Yupeng as well, bit of a shocker that.

-
                  I'm watching this match atm...Higgins 2-4 down. Cao's playing well, albeit a bit rough around the edges sometimes.
                  Last edited by daffie; 29 October 2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

So Dott - Dale ... Looking forward to this one. I always like watching Dominic, anything can happen And Dott for his tenacity.
                    Last edited by daffie; 29 October 2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      Very juicy prospect indeed

I'm watching this match atm...Higgins 2-4 down. Cao's playing well, albeit a bit rough around the edges sometimes.
                      cao isnt that far behind lawler and if he continues the way he is playing this season into next he could jump into the top 48
                      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

i had to pop out a few hours ago none of the early results or centuries have been updated surely most finished ages ago this is meant to be one of the top 4 tournaments what are world snooker doing
                        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

see barry pinches is proving again he should be in the slowest players thread without being noticed by anyone does he ever complete a match in less than 3 hours?

Comment

cant even get the results from snooker.org its down i dont understand why live scoring are not updating results and centuries some of the early matches surely finished an hour ago at least

Comment

To say the Dott Dale match is scrappy might be the understatement of the year! But it's relatively entertaining still...

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                                see barry pinches is proving again he should be in the slowest players thread without being noticed by anyone does he ever complete a match in less than 3 hours?
                                they put the results on twitter of the other 2 matches up 3 hours before the pinches one thats just finished 3 hours for an extra 2 frames barry pinches you are having a laugh yet you never get mentioned as a slow player

Comment

Working...
                                X