No announcement yet.

German Masters Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone else said earlier, you shouldn't concede when it's not your visit.

If this was re-inforced every time , Tony wouldn't have thought to concede.

Definite lessons to be learned by all. :redface:

Could the ref have advised Drago at all ? I'm not saying he can or he can't( I just don't know ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

They CAN concede and if they do the referee can't prevent it. It has happened and players have been fined for doing it. That's how I understand the rule.

Comment

Tony Should have checked the balls before conceding, because he shook Alan's hand before both the pink and white had come to rest, but as someone else said what would have happend if Alan got a kick or missed the blue to the pocket and Drago cleared up to win on the black, also if it was Mcmanus who conceeed the same way as Tony did would Tony had aceepted it and claimed the match
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Hopefully Tony doesn't get fined for this. That would just add insult to injury.

Comment

Will the end of this matcht be put up on you tube at anytime I wonder
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

My mate Fraser Patrick just beat Martin Gould 5-1
              To qualify!!!
              He now plays Carter at the venue!!
              Well done mate!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rod Lawler has never scored like he has this season before thats something you dont expect improvement with in your 40s
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                  Will the end of this matcht be put up on you tube at anytime I wonder
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gN6F...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
                  X