No announcement yet.

Paul Hunter Classic 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my little cousin round when this tournament was on, who I've been trying to get into pool/snooker. He's only 7 - first thing he commented was how much 'cooler' the players looked, which peaked his interest more than it usually does.

A small comment, but it's an example of why I do think changing the dress code makes the game much more appealing to younger, casual fans.

Comment

• Here is semi-final between ROS vs Selby (for those that missed it).

But I can't seem to find the final. Anyone find it?
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
        Was trying to get a 147 with some super shots (a double and some very tricky thin blacks), missed probably the easiest of blacks but was a great effort anyway.
        Found the video of ROS 147 attempt.

Enjoy!
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Somebody should tell this commentator that snooker (and especially ROS) is very enjoyable to watch without the constant rattle of a commentator. Most of his comments aren't even relevant to the actual game in progress.

Best regards,
          GR.

Comment

• I saw it live...it was mad! These three fine cuts on the black were magic. Pity he missed this easy one at 93....That would have been a splendid max.
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              what a cute little referee on the Murphy/Borg game, but (unusually) not been introduced by the commentators, anyone know her name and country(German?)?
              Proletina Velichkova from Bulgaria

Comment

• Originally Posted by vollzieherman View Post
                Proletina Velichkova from Bulgaria
                many thanks
                good to see more refs from other countries coming through
                cheers
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Bang tidy!
                  After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Working...
                  X