No announcement yet.

Paul Hunter Classic 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a cute little referee on the Murphy/Borg game, but (unusually) not been introduced by the commentators, anyone know her name and country(German?)?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      what a cute little referee on the Murphy/Borg game, but (unusually) not been introduced by the commentators, anyone know her name and country(German?)?
      Mike Halet mentioned her name on eurosport but I haven't remembered it. Fairly cute indeed

Comment

ah, must have missed it when getting the cup of tea from the kitchen

Comment

Nice situation for ref Theo...good luck mate

Edit : well done
          Last edited by daffie; 24 August 2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
            Right now on sportlemon and he just had a 147

Terry
            http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...urnament/13388

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Nice situation for ref Theo...good luck mate

Edit : well done
              What's the point of your post if you don't care to describe what just happened?
              (not all of us are constantly watching TV or livestream)

Best regards,
              GR.

Comment

I think it was the three attempts by Murphy and the ref needed to judge the amount of object ball Sean could see and whether she should warn him about hitting the ball on the third attempt. In the end she judged that Sean could not see full ball, so no warning.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jetmech View Post
                  What's the point of your post if you don't care to describe what just happened?
                  (not all of us are constantly watching TV or livestream)

Best regards,
                  GR.
                  Well then...let me enlighten you. Ding hit the green instead of a red and proceeded to scatter a whole bunch of reds all over the place. A miss called of course and the ref's most envious task of having to replace them. He did very well indeed.

Comment

That must be a Ref's nightmare
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      I think it was the three attempts by Murphy and the ref needed to judge the amount of object ball Sean could see and whether she should warn him about hitting the ball on the third attempt. In the end she judged that Sean could not see full ball, so no warning.
                      yep, apologies, I got the wrong match - still on catch-up with Sky+

Comment

noticed Ding putting his chalk on the rail for every shot - this is new for him - ?

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          Well then...let me enlighten you. Ding hit the green instead of a red and proceeded to scatter a whole bunch of reds all over the place. A miss called of course and the ref's most envious task of having to replace them. He did very well indeed.
                          I know it is very difficult and I would not like to be in that situation but even with the help of the scorer and a freeze frame there were many balls not in their previous place, especially two reds that ended up by the black and caused a bunch of reds to end up next to the black and cushion and in my opinion changed the way the frame could have gone. I know it is difficult but don't they now train with the freeze frame and the way to communicate between two refs?

Comment

Ding goes down 4 - 1.
                            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                              Ding goes down 4 - 1.
                              Great win for Dave...congrats to him.

Comment

what is the next TV match? Mags vs White?
                                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
                                X