No announcement yet.

SangSom 6 Red World Championship 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice the video feed on EuroSport HD looks really off. It almost looks like VHS.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Jimmy White needs to hang it up, the point where its embarrassing for him to be playing was reached several years ago and he still trundles on under the deluded impression its possible for him to win the Worlds. More chance of me winning the lottery jackpot 2 weeks in a row. He can still do exhibitions etc, but his competitive days ended about 10 years ago.

Used to love watching White play but the writing is on the wall, coulda been a multi time world champion but preferred to be out on the **** instead of preparing properly.
      why should he hang anything up? he loves playing, and is still capable of winning a ranking event, you will see, hope the humble pie tastes good when it occurs.
      Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
        ... and is still capable of winning a ranking event, you will see, ...
        I hope your right, but realistically he has zero chance

Comment

Anyone seen the draw for the last 32 yet?

Best regards,
          GR.

Comment

Here you go bud.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Si...d_Championship
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
              Thanks a lot.
              Never thought of Wikipedia as a source for snooker results

Best regards,
              GR.

Comment

the wiki source is our old friend www.snooker.org
                see http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=270
                so I am sure this could be updated before the Wiki page, unless Hermund (who runs Snooker.org) has been updating the Wiki page as well
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  I hope your right, but realistically he has zero chance
                  Exactly, he gets the occasional couple of good results but these days even that's pretty rare. Steve Davis plays because he loves to play, he has no great ambitions about the game, White on the other hand still thinks he can win the World Title. He must be living in fantasy land because I doubt anyone else would think he has a snowballs chance in hell.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    Exactly, he gets the occasional couple of good results but these days even that's pretty rare. Steve Davis plays because he loves to play, he has no great ambitions about the game, White on the other hand still thinks he can win the World Title. He must be living in fantasy land because I doubt anyone else would think he has a snowballs chance in hell.
                    Jimmy White, Steve Davis (and Dominic Dale) are all at 501-1 to win the World Championship next year.
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      the wiki source is our old friend www.snooker.org
                      see http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=270
                      so I am sure this could be updated before the Wiki page, unless Hermund (who runs Snooker.org) has been updating the Wiki page as well
                      I wrote to World Snooker to say that their results page was broken and this is the link they sent me to check the results:

Thank you for your e-mail. The scores are being monitored through the Billiard Sports Association of Thailand. The link for this can be found here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...445303,00.html

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards

Lisa Bray

World Snooker Ltd
                      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                        I wrote to World Snooker to say that their results page was broken and this is the link they sent me to check the results:

Thank you for your e-mail. The scores are being monitored through the Billiard Sports Association of Thailand. The link for this can be found here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...445303,00.html

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards

Lisa Bray

World Snooker Ltd
                        yep, seen this but I would not say that it is in anyway near-live-scoring
                        and does not show the draw format for the non-RoundRobin rounds.

Comment

World Snooker is handling the results very poorly and I cant
                          understand why they are falling down on this. Usually they
                          do a great job but the 6 Red tournament is being handled
                          pathetically.

Comment

Last 16 (8pm local time):

Joe Perry v Robert Murphy
                            Stuart Bingham v Dominic Dale
                            Matthew Stevens v Shaun Murphy
                            Judd Trump v Neil Robertson
                            John Higgins v Mark Davis
                            Noppon Saengkham v Ricky Walden
                            Mark Williams v Gary Wilson
                            Mark Selby v Robert Milkins

Judd vs Robertson playing now on Bet365. Neil is winning 5-2 at the minute (first to 6 frames).

Hmmm, 5-5 now. Robbo won the decider.
                            Last edited by mythman69; 5 September 2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Just watched Robertson def Trump 6-5.

I note it's Shender table with Strachan 6811 cloth although it's hard to make out or they always have the scoreline over it.

Looks like half decent crowds anyway.

Terry
                              Terry Davidson
                              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

yep Shender with 6811

Comment

Working...
                                X