No announcement yet.

German Masters 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe Trump went for the long red into the yellow pocket.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
      Do you ever stop betting?
      I have lost 9000 DKK (900 £) in the past few months coz i was dumb n careless .. my goal has been to recover my lost money as i work very hard for it ..... right now I am 10 DKK in arrears after some hard work n great wins in the last 3 weeks ... Once I get my money back I plan to quit for good and just enjoy snooker without the added pressure

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
        I have lost 9000 DKK (900 £) in the past few months coz i was dumb n careless .. my goal has been to recover my lost money as i work very hard for it ..... right now I am 10 DKK in arrears after some hard work n great wins in the last 3 weeks ... Once I get my money back I plan to quit for good and just enjoy snooker without the added pressure
        That's a "no" then I take it?

Comment

I think your an addict, i bet you won't stop

Comment

• This looks like it's nearing the end now.

Comment

• Why did Ding split that pack ? Two quite easy open reds and he would have been nearly over the line.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• That miss on the blue has to be it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                  That miss on the blue has to be it.
                  Yep. It was a tall order.

Comment

• That's it. Dings won. Well done Ding.

Comment

• Even Shaking Stevens would have cleared up there ... Trump you are such a loser ... by the way I had my bet on Ding to win this frame so I am not saying this because of personal monetary interests ... but I do believe Trump is not good enough

Comment

• And it's 4 :P

Comment

• Congrats to Ding! Most consistent player of the season by far. Saved his best game for the final which is always the best way to do it. Commiserations to Trump, but it has been a treat to see him play some of his best snooker again during this tournament.

Comment

Even Shaking Stevens would have cleared up there ... Trump you are such a loser ... by the way I had my bet on Ding to win this frame so I am not saying this because of personal monetary interests ... but I do believe Trump is not good enough
                            Right. You must have broken even by now. No more betting for you.

Comment

• Congratulations to Ding. First time since 1991 a player wins four rankers in a season, but he made it unnecessary difficult for himself in the end.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Well played Ding..... Cracking final session from him!!
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X