No announcement yet.

German Masters 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brusque shouldn't you be in bed by now?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      If he needs half a dozen chances to win a frame that means Ding is a shocking player as well as he must be presenting him with them yes?
      Could just be complacency as he knew he wasn't getting punished...

Comment

• At 4-2 up and 40 ahead when Trump was in the balls it looked as though there was only going to be one winner. Judd then played a loose positional shot (and poor shot choice) when twenty points or so would have seen him 5-2 ahead. Ding missed a red to the yellow pocket and Judd got in again only to play an unnecessary cannon and lose the white once again. Imo if he had kept better control of the white in this frame I believe he would have also won the next frame as Ding was all over the place at this point. At 6-2 up he would have taken the title.
        I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

• There is always ifs and buts in snooker, just ask Jimmy White. The fact of the matter Judd didn't take his chances and Ding did .

Comment

• Well done Ding on winning 4 ranking tournaments. He looks more forcused and relaxed. I hope he wins the Worlds this year as he looks like the complete player.

Comment

Working...
            X