No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Davis will soldier on until he drops of the tour. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) that shouldn't take too long to happen.

Comment

Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
      I think Davis will soldier on until he drops of the tour. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) that shouldn't take too long to happen.
      Yes. It must be tough for him. I bet he smashes in tons on the practise table just for fun.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
        Two thoughts on this snooker experience today.

How high are Drago's kecks?

and

I realise I am actually enjoying watching snooker without the commentary for a change
        Worried about flooding in Wales?

Comment

So Davis lost 4 - 0. Gutted

Comment

Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
            He's always given that impression. That he'll play on until he can't play any more. But his appearance on I'm A Celebrity that cost him a chance to gain much needed ranking points makes me wonder if he's that bothered any more. Especially with the Legends tour being what it is these days, he could get paid well for doing that and then spend the rest of the year lounging around with Hazel, watching other people play.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              this week (up to Sunday (no play on Sunday)) is being streamed (I see it on Sportlemon.tv), from Monday it will be on BBC Wales, and streaming and Eurosport; with two tables

I am going to be there from Monday through to the final, can not wait
              Cheers for the sportlemon link.:snooker:

Comment

Great 142 from Shaun to close the match 4:0.
                He's hitting the balls beautifully over the last weeks...
                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                  Maybe an early favourite for the tournament?

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                    Yes. He's finally returning to the form that won him the world championship.

Comment

Can you believe that was 2005?

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                        Can you believe that was 2005?
                        I know. He's a fantastic player when he starts to flow. Such a beautiful cue action.

Comment

Murphy's problem, as Hendry pointed out, has always been concentration - his focus tends to disappear halfway through matches.

Comment

I've not even heard of On-Nooh but I'm guessing he's going to beat Jimmy White 4 - 0.

Jimmy is now like Steve Davis. They simply can't get a break together in a competitive tv match these days.

Comment

Very careless to go in-off the Black with the frame at his mercy from Jimmy, i hope he plays some good stuff tonight but i cant see it.
                              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Another couple of chances go begging for Jimmy, such a shame to see him struggle like this.
                                After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Working...
                                X