Clear All

• jim evans
    replied
    Think It Starts today.

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    Me too. What does he need to do in order to stay on the tour?
    He will probably just do exhibitions and commentate for years to come.
    Think Steve is just outside of top 64 so would need a good run at the World to ease himself back in. Think he can do it.
    Few ex World Champions trying to qualify in addition to Steve. Ebdon, Dott, Williams and Doherty all hoping for another shot at the title and of course Jimmy, well, he's hanging in there.

Leave a comment:

• the montrealer
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

HI when steve davis is off the tour maybe he should coach people how to play snooker

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    I´m looking forwards to following Steve Davis fighting to stay on the tour. It will be interesting to follow, but he really had the results going against him at the China Open. Do you think he´ll hang up his cue if he´s relegated ?

Leave a comment:

• gettingbetter
    replied
    Always interesting to see who comes through. I've noticed that there are five Welsh players in round four of qualifying (none in the top 16).

Leave a comment:

• Rane
    replied
    I´m looking forwards to following Steve Davis fighting to stay on the tour. It will be interesting to follow, but he really had the results going against him at the China Open. Do you think he´ll hang up his cue if he´s relegated ?

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    started a topic 2014 World Championship Qualifiers

2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Draw for the qualifiers has been posted on the World Snooker website if anyone wants a look. Starts next week. Looks like Jimmy White could have to play Ebdon to get to Crucible.
Working...
X