X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    actually hes wrong White is 63rd provisionally Robbie Williams 64th so his main dangers are Williams and Wilson
    Robbie Williams 62. Brecel 63. Jimmy 64 on provisional money list.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissAlexa
    replied
    actually hes wrong White is 63rd provisionally Robbie Williams 64th so his main dangers are Williams and Wilson

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Replied in wrong thread, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Jamie Cope springs to my mind.
    that's true but apparently there's some medical/physical reason for it ... I do not understand what went wrong with Wenbo .. every now and then he pots a ball or two like that but then starts missing sitters and has no tactical astuteness whatsoever. But I do remember the days when shotgun was a big threat to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    I'll be watching on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
    I think is going to be shown live on you tube as well bud.....
    yep, follow the link on the WS page.

Leave a comment:

• coomsey76
    replied
    I think is going to be shown live on you tube as well bud.....

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    the draw is today is it not?
    I heard Clive Everton yesterday saying it was being broadcasted on WorldSnookerLiveTV, anyone know anywhere else? and what time?

found it
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...395611,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
    Its $16,000 for a last 16 place in this years worlds, that means either wilson or walsey need 2 wins at the venue in order for jimmy to be relegated off tour, thats good news, the pressure would of been really on had it been 1 win!
    Wonder if Jimmy will be sweating a bit? There's Robin Hull as well who could overtake Jimmy with a good run. It's not unusual for a qualifier to spring a surprise. Interesting to see what the draw throws up.

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    I bet Dominic Dale draws Judd Trump.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    Not sure, but at the club last night I watched a respotted black match. Coin tossed, player decides to break and miscues with the cue ball moving about 2cm. Funny stuff.
    classic
    reminded me of when, all those years ago, some friends and I did a marathon pool event for charity and World Record, the local press was there and the local TV to cover the start of the attempt; cameras rolling and clicking, Anthony walks up addresses the white, CRACK!, the white shots off the pack off the table. On the evening news the local TV presenters said (after showing the white sailing through the air) "well if that is how they are going to play I dont think they will survive the week!"

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    what is the record for number of shots on a respot black?
    Not sure, but at the club last night I watched a respotted black match. Coin tossed, player decides to break and miscues with the cue ball moving about 2cm. Funny stuff.

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Its $16,000 for a last 16 place in this years worlds, that means either wilson or walsey need 2 wins at the venue in order for jimmy to be relegated off tour, thats good news, the pressure would of been really on had it been 1 win!

Leave a comment:

• jim evans
    replied
    If Dom gets his head on he could cause damage,,but that's the same with most its on the day.

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Is it 2 wins wilson needs to put jimmy off tour? anyone know?
    What about walsey? Is it 2 wins also for him to sneak past james into the 64?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X