2014 World Championship - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Well in that case, and in my opinion, you have no right to call yourself a snooker fan. Presuming you consider yourself to be one in the first place, of course.
    totally agree

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      Ronnie hasn't shown enough form for me so far to think that he can suddenly turn it on. If Perry plays the way he has done so far this match I think he will win.
      Ronnie isn't quite getting the run of the balls to really turn it on, most times things are that little bit tricky position wise, a lot of bad contacts out there as well for both players. Hard to call how it will finish but whoever gets the run usually wins for no matter how good you are or can be you need it.
      Selby proved that yesterday, 88% potting accuracy yet won comfortably against Carter who didn't get the run despite potting well.

Comment

• Today looks a interesting prospect. Possibly the best day in terms of matches of the tournament so far.

We've got:-

Ronnie vs Perry. If Ronnie can manage to stop snoring and get going today then it could get interesting.

McManus vs Doherty. I'm happy for either to win. This is one match that I'm recording and will savour at a later date.

Trump vs Day. Day should give Trump a hard game. This could be a close one.

Dale vs Wasley. I've got no idea on this one. Dale should win it on paper but that didn't work for Ding. Certainly the most interesting match today.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          Today looks a interesting prospect. Possibly the best day in terms of matches of the tournament so far.

We've got:-

Ronnie vs Perry. If Ronnie can manage to stop snoring and get going today then it could get interesting.

McManus vs Doherty. I'm happy for either to win. This is one match that I'm recording and will savour at a later date.

Trump vs Day. Day should give Trump a hard game. This could be a close one.

Dale vs Wasley. I've got no idea on this one. Dale should win it on paper but that didn't work for Ding. Certainly the most interesting match today.
          Indeed. I am especially looking forward to both sessions of the McManus - Doherty match...old times good times

And the conclusion of Perry - ROS should be very good as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            Indeed. I am especially looking forward to both sessions of the McManus - Doherty match...old times good times .
            Yeah. I'm going to be watching the McManus - Doherty match. I think the Ronnie - Perry will be too hard for me to watch if Ronnie doesn't play well.

EDIT.

Oh god. Ronnie is yawning already.

Comment

• Wow a long pot!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                Yeah. I'm going to be watching the McManus - Doherty match. I think the Ronnie - Perry will be too hard for me to watch if Ronnie doesn't play well.

EDIT.

Oh god. Ronnie is yawning already.

Difficult choice as I would like to watch McManus Doherty, but I'm starting with Perry ROS as it's their last session. See what happens here in the first few frames and I will be taping McManus Doherty.

Comment

• Perry has already shown he can't do it ... problem though is Ronnie is shaking big time n is finding it hard to capitalize ... interesting to watch

Comment

• Woah shocking miss

Comment

• Ronnie has got him.

Comment

• Clear signs Perry is going to find it difficult to keep and extend his lead in this last session. I'm afraid ROS could start pounding away and reeling in frames very quickly.

Comment

• Ronnie needs some luck in the balls though, some awful rub in the last couple of days

Comment

• Feel sorry for Ken at the moment. He's laid quite a few snookers on Alan and Angles has got out of them very easily, at least for him.

Comment

• Strange situation! Never touched the brown

Comment

• That was true sportsmanship!

Comment

Working...
                                X