X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a red by Perry .. thats the best I have seen him play ever

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
      I am a big fan of both Ronnie and Selby. How could anyone with half a brain not be.
      True. Anyone with a full-size brain simply cannot be a big fan of the Leicester torturer...
      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• The McManus vs Doherty is starting to look very one sided

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          The McManus vs Doherty is starting to look very one sided
          Hmm that's a shame. Hoping it will lean the other way...

Comment

• It's over.

Comment

• Nice one Ronnie...schoolboy error there

Comment

• Hahaha, absolute shocker of a pot

Comment

• Ronnie looked to his right for some reason before missing that easy red.

Comment

• these pockets are buckets ... i have seen so many balls drop in after touching near jaw .. .should not happen at all .. anyway ... ronnie potted the hard ones thanks to generous pockets but missed the easier one .. i back Perry to take advantage ... its now or never for Perry

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                      Ronnie looked to his right for some reason before missing that easy red.
                      Are you implying something

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Are you implying something
                        I didn't think I was implying anything. Are you implying something?

Comment

• joe ***ing perry .. what a yellow that was ... you heard it here first ... Perry through to next round .... put money in NOW

Comment

• Btw I find it fascinating to see the differences between the on-top-of-the-world Ronnie and the lost-in-space Ronnie of today. Like it's 2 separate persons completely! (probably is)

Comment

• The Ronnie O'Sullivan Santa Claus service is early this year, and Joe Perry is the first to receive his gifts.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                                I didn't think I was implying anything. Are you implying something?
                                Not at all, i was only implying that you were implying something lol, anyhow well played Perry, back in front

Comment

Working...
                                X