2014 Australian Open Qualifiers - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    yeah jim had his chances in that last one and we all know what happens when you don't take'm, you transfer that miss management of your own chance into the hands of your opponent, then they fluke the last red and clear to the handshake.. no luck involved
    Still. Sad stuff if your a Jimmy White fan.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      Still. Sad stuff if your a Jimmy White fan.
      played in the same clubs had the same coach, i feel for him. he's always had his chances, he'll tell you that. i can only put it down to what he's done or not done off the table
      i can't watch he any more, haven't done for years

Comment

hi There is not much money in the Australian Open wonder why no good sponcers it seems the Money is in China

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
          hi There is not much money in the Australian Open wonder why no good sponcers it seems the Money is in China
          a traveling circus likes their circus animals to perform for as little as possible

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            played in the same clubs had the same coach, i feel for him. he's always had his chances, he'll tell you that. i can only put it down to what he's done or not done off the table
            i can't watch he any more, haven't done for years
            Starting to feel the same way. Less partying and more snooker and things would have been different.

Comment

Noticed that Daniel Wells have glasses. Has he always been playing with glasses or has he started to use them recently? He doesn't wear any on his picture at worldsnooker.com
              #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

didn't notice the glass on Daniel Wells...
                maybe he had contacts before?

Liam Highfield playing very well on the other TV table, 3-0 up on Delu
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Although not the best source, Wikipedia says that Fu is not defending his title. I find that rather disappointing. Other than that, there appears to be more players making there way down here to participate than years previous.

Comment

These are interesting times for snooker. When golf became money list orientated, far away tourney with smaller prize funds found themselves without influential top players. This is good for the rest obviously as they can go and pick up a few quid.

However, it also led to appearance money.

I wonder.......

Comment

Lisowski is great to watch. Fast fluid break building. Cahill needs to get moving or he's out.

EDIT.

A good win by Lisowski. Cahill managed to get a couple of frames on the board but a missed brown when trying to clear the colours sealed his fate.
                      Last edited by cyberheater; 2 June 2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

like the look of luca at he mo, treating mr bone like a sub sparing partner. but we're still alll waiting for he to do something significant though

Comment

Luca is so so so naive (being polite here) ... he has absolutely no clue about snooker despite being on the pro snooker for years ... amazes me .... can he not hire a coach or something who could straighten his head out

Comment

Nigel had quite a few chances to square the match.

Well done Luca.

Comment

Some good matchups for the final day tomorrow.

Comment

Indeed, shame I'll miss most of them.
                                On a brighter note, I was pleased to see Joe Swail go through, although I thought he'd missed the boat again at the end there.
                                Hopefully I'll get to watch his match with McManus in the evening, should they decide to stream it.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X