No announcement yet.

2014 Australian Open Qualifiers - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it was nice to see so many 'new' faces make it to the final day.
    Swail, Brecel, Haotian and several more. Tuesday should be a good
    day of snooker.

Comment

Bit disappointing to see all three local lads go out today,Elliot,John and Gary
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I hope Dominic Dale, Ken Doherty, Luca Brecel and Jack Lisowski make it through to Bendigo.

I can't wait. Not many sleeps until snooker heaven begins.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Very much looking forward to the Lisowski and Gilbert match.

A nice 73 from Gilbert to level the match at 1 - 1.
          Last edited by cyberheater; 3 June 2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Gilbert is getting impatient, he could have taken the 3rd frame tried an elaborate shot on the green to get on the brown and missed the green, Lisowski took green and brown then Gilbert could have levelled the score with Blue pink and Black, and again went for a long blue down the cushion which was a tough shot at the best of times.

if he is not careful he's going to throw this match away.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
              Gilbert is getting impatient, he could have taken the 3rd frame tried an elaborate shot on the green to get on the brown and missed the green, Lisowski took green and brown then Gilbert could have levelled the score with Blue pink and Black, and again went for a long blue down the cushion which was a tough shot at the best of times.

if he is not careful he's going to throw this match away.
              Yep. But David is not making the most of his chances when he does get it. He keeps losing position.

It's a good match to watch. Lot's of rapid fire breaks. Strangely Jack has missed quite a few simple greens to sustain a break but the white has tended to land awkward which hasn't helped David's chances.

Comment

ronnies apprentice jack looks like hes lovin his snooker at the moment making light work of david and hes a very nice player

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  ronnies apprentice jack looks like hes lovin his snooker at the moment making light work of david and hes a very nice player
                  Yes. Very attacking player is Jack and a great long potter.

Comment

Working...
                  X