Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riga (Latvia) Open - ET1 Aug 7 - 10 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Riga (Latvia) Open - ET1 Aug 7 - 10 2014

    After a long summer break the tournaments
    return which is good news as I enjoy watching
    them on World Snooker. Coverage starts on
    the 8th on WS.
    Hopefully the fans will turn out and we can
    see some greater snooker.

  • #2
    Riga (Latvia) Open - ET1 Aug 7 - 10 2014

    yep looking forward to watching snooker again
    after Riga hosted the recent recent amateur world champs hopefully interest has been increased
    Up the TSF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeanH View Post
      yep looking forward to watching snooker again
      after Riga hosted the recent recent amateur world champs hopefully interest has been increased
      It wasn't in Riga but was in their second largest city which is about 3hrs inland.

      Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

      Comment


      • #4
        Riga (Latvia) Open - ET1 Aug 7 - 10 2014

        was it not Riga?

        hopefully the interest is country wide
        Up the TSF!

        Comment


        • #5
          I am excited, about ten Finnish players involved. I hope our only pro Robin Hull is doing well!

          Comment


          • #6
            Robin Hull plays very well indeed and I enjoyed
            watching him play. There are also several women
            and newly qualified men as well so hopefully they
            can do well and gain experience.

            Comment


            • #7
              A little birdie from Latvia just told me that this event will be sponsored by Kaspersky, the internet security company.

              Comment


              • #8
                Riga (Latvia) Open - ET1 Aug 7 - 10 2014

                maybe a new field of companies for WS to start sponsoring snooker events.
                don't think any software company has sponsored snooker before?
                Up the TSF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  New sponsors is always good news.

                  I am looking forward to the tournaments starting
                  again after the summer break.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ferret View Post
                    A little birdie from Latvia just told me that this event will be sponsored by Kaspersky, the internet security company.
                    That's great

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      New sponsors from a different sector is good news. Hopefully the first of many

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It looks like Eurosport will be covering some of this event in the UK. Great news

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cyberheater View Post
                          It looks like Eurosport will be covering some of this event in the UK. Great news
                          yep, Sky+ all set !
                          Up the TSF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Was going to get stuck into some beer over the weekend and watch this. Though, after a couple of nights out in the last week, a barbecue with my parents and basically a bad week of eating and drinking too much, I weighed myself and noticed I put on 7 ibs in the space of a week.

                            So maybe won't get as stuck into it as I had intended too. Maybe one or two, as I already purchased the beer.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SnookerFan View Post
                              Was going to get stuck into some beer over the weekend and watch this. Though, after a couple of nights out in the last week, a barbecue with my parents and basically a bad week of eating and drinking too much, I weighed myself and noticed I put on 7 ibs in the space of a week.

                              So maybe won't get as stuck into it as I had intended too. Maybe one or two, as I already purchased the beer.
                              It helps you keep steady on the shots. That's what I keep telling myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X