No announcement yet.

SangSom Six-Red World Championship , Bangkok Sept 1 - 6, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that won't work for you there's at least the livescore on snooker.org !

Comment

You can also watch it for FREE on BET365.

Gaz.

Comment

Great finish. 7-7.

Comment

Nice to see Maguire come back and win it in a
          very close decider.

Comment

Joe Johnson's clicky sticky mouth
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Thank you Virgin Tivo for not recording the final even though I had it on series link you useless piece of crap.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                Thank you Virgin Tivo for not recording the final even though I had it on series link you useless piece of crap.
                I would not blame Virgin, I have found the same on Sky, with Eurosport (as I have in the past) series link can be flaky.
                I purposely go through the Search (filtered for snooker) manually adding record to everything it hits
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  I would not blame Virgin, I have found the same on Sky, with Eurosport (as I have in the past) series link can be flaky.
                  I purposely go through the Search (filtered for snooker) manually adding record to everything it hits
                  I don't think I've got an option to filter by a word.

Comment

in the Sky system (doign this from memory do my miss a step)
                    1) go to all channels, then Search A-Z, Sport, then using the colour buttons (green in this case) press everal times and snooker becomes the option. Displays only the programmes on Sports channels.
                    2) with the HD system, you can also search type in "snooker" and you also get a listing of any programme that has anything to do with snooker. Old programmes like Terry and June (where Terry is told to sell his snooker table) also appear.

I am sure Tivo must have something similar?
                    Last edited by DeanH; 7 September 2014, 12:13 PM.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I've really enjoyed this 6 red format . First time I've watched it . Like the pace of the matches

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        in the Sky system (doign this from memory do my miss a step)
                        1) go to all channels, then Search A-Z, Sport, then using the colour buttons (green in this case) press everal times and snooker becomes the option. Displays only the programmes on Sports channels.
                        2) with the HD system, you can also search type in "snooker" and you also get a listing of any programme that has anything to do with snooker. Old programmes like Terry and June (where Terry is told to sell his snooker table) also appear.

I am sure Tivo must have something similar?
                        I've found an option that will record anything with the word 'snooker' in the title. Hopefully that will cover everything.

Comment

Working...
                        X