SHANGHAI MASTERS Sept 8 - 14, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    You are about as lucky as me at betting !!
    Yep could not pick my nose

Comment

Fu took the first frame against Zhao Xintong. i went for a quick supper n Zhao is 3-1 up instead. What happened there?!

Comment

I expected this tournament to be more predictable than previous years, as it's not at the very start of the season anymore, but we've seen a lot of surprises. Only seven seeds have made it to the last16, possibly eight if Marco Fu wins his match...

Robertson-White reminded me of Selby-White from the World Championship. White started really poorly, missing all kinds of sitters, but his opponent didn't kill it off and White started playing a bit in the second half of the match. But I guess we can't be too hard on Robertson, he has won the vast majority of matches like these in the last few seasons, but obviously you can't win them all. :smile:

Easy work for Selby on the other hand, against a struggling Doherty. Only Fu against Zhao Xintong still in progress, Zhao leads 4-3 with the score pretty close in the eight frame. :smile:

Comment

Well, what can you say... It looked like Fu was going to play a really strong decider, but he missed match ball, 63 ahead with 67 on, and Zhao cleared up to win by a point on the black! I will be very surprised if this guy doesn't go on to have a great career. :smile:

Comment

Cool clearance from Zhao Xintong! Very natural player.

Comment

SHANGHAI MASTERS Sept 8 - 14, 2014

just finished watching the records from earlier
              well done Michael White
              not a pretty match, unforced errors on both sides but well controlled and resiliance from White
              strange play from Robbo
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Just this second switched on, i can't believe what Willo has just done, is it me or did that lady ref not seem sure about the 3 miss rule then?
                After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Anyone else having major interference with the Dott Smurph match?

Comment

Fantastic second frame by Gould and Ding...terrific snookers,even better escapes,a real chess match.

Comment

Costly miss by Gould just when things are looking good for him. Glad that Ding is still in the tourney.

Comment

Gould started strong however he did give Ding
                        some chances and Ding slowly gathered momentum
                        and got on track but to win this tournament he needs
                        to pick up his game considerably.
                        Some interesting matches to come.

Comment

I hope he [Ding] does I have got a wad [bet] riding on him win the cup!
                          "I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." :snooker:

Success With Style : Muhammed Ali, Bjorn Borg, Magic Johnson, Mats Wilander, Michael Jackson, Stefan Edberg.

Comment

I hope he [Ding] does, coz got a big wad [bet] riding on him to be champ. 7-1
                            "I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." :snooker:

Success With Style : Muhammed Ali, Bjorn Borg, Magic Johnson, Mats Wilander, Michael Jackson, Stefan Edberg.

Comment

Was that a North Wales Ultimate case, that Ding walked on with ?

Comment

Just seen a close up of the D and baulk line in the Selby Fergal match and it looks like its been drawn twice? Ie two parallel lines with half an inch between them, either that or i'm seeing double?

Comment

Working...
                                X