No announcement yet.

Players Tour Championship Snooker [Bulgaria] Oct 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. So Eurosport is streaming this internationally live but not in the UK. Bar stewards.

Comment

I've found a stream

Anyone else watching the Judd vs Higgins match. What a cracking opening frame that was. Some top quality shots from Judd there.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        I've found a stream

Anyone else watching the Judd vs Higgins match. What a cracking opening frame that was. Some top quality shots from Judd there.
        which stream?
        sportlemon seems not to be working at the mo
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Fu and Robertson out as well as Higgins.

Comment

anyone watching the Dott vs Trump match? I am looking
            for a link. thanks

Trump won it in a decider.
            Last edited by robertmac; 4 October 2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              which stream?
              Sorry DeahH. Just got in from visiting friends. It was on hahasport.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                which stream?
                Sorry DeahH. Just got in from visiting friends. It was on hahasport.

yep tried them as well but wouldn't spool

Comment

Is the jimmy v murphy match on eurosport tomoro morning at 8am?
                  Was looking at the tv guide, doesnt seem to be showing it live
                  Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                    Is the jimmy v murphy match on eurosport tomoro morning at 8am?
                    Was looking at the tv guide, doesnt seem to be showing it live
                    with matches with Selby, Murphy and Trump all at the same time the TD has a job to decide which match goes on the TV table

Comment

with matches with Selby, Murphy and Trump all at the same time the TD has a job to decide which match goes on the TV table
                      The Jim-Murphy game is on the main table, they said it earlier on eurosport.

But, im not sure if theyre going to show the match live at 8am
                      Blown away

Comment

Finished watching the Trump vs Higgins. What a treat that was. Trump in awesome form and trying like mad to get another 147 in the last frame.

Comment

Where's the effing snooker. Eurosport said it would start at 9:15am and it's 10:00am and there's some stupid car pish. WTF.

EDIT. Tweeted Eurosport. They said:-

Unfortunately WTCC is overrunning significantly due to weather conditions in China delaying the racing. Apologies
                          EDIT2.

I know I'm the only one up this morning. But Eurosport is now showing the Jimmy vs Murphy match.
                          Last edited by cyberheater; 5 October 2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

A quality win for Shaun there. Jimmy was unlucky in that 3rd frame. He really should have won that. Poor guy barely potted a ball in the whole match.
                            On the other hand. If Shaun can keep this form up. He's in for a chance to win this tournament.

Comment

Well done Shaun. A good win over Selby. It's Michael White next in the semi final.
                              I'm delighted to see Gould and Ebdon in a semi final. It's been a long while since they have reached this end of a tournament.
                              A Ebdon vs Murphy final sounds quite intriguing to me. Ebdon would definitely have the safety advantage but if Shauns long potting remains intact then I think Murphy should still prevail.

Comment

Another well done Shaun who basically demolished White in 4 clear frames in double quick time. White barely potted a ball in the whole match being frozen out by Shauns better then normal safety play.

Shaun really wants to win this tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X