No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions - Tuesday 4th Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Sullivan playing better than Trump at the moment. Trump had three pot attempts in the last frame and missed them all, while O'Sullivan only needed one chance in this frame. I'm sure he would be disappointed not to get a lead from the first session now. :smile:

Comment

• I know we don't hear Clive on the BBC anymore, but I've always wondered what it is about his commentary style that ever-so-slightly irritates me, and today it clicked. He commentates as though he were on the radio - with very matter-of-fact statements describing what we've just seen; "Jud pots the black and is safely on the red into the middle."

Yes, we know, Clive. We're watching the game too.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• For me, Neal Foulds is one of the best commentators around..

Comment

• any free streams?
          mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Brilliant performance, can't see Trump coming back if Ronnie keeps this standard.

Comment

• Wow.. Consecutive total clearances.. Phenomenal afternoon performance from the rocket

Comment

• Ronnie gave Trump a lesson there .. clear to see the difference in class and Trump acts as if he is something ... I will choose Selby over Trump any day. At least Selby can compete, Trump cannot irrespectiev of the head to head in minor events. My money is on Trump because I expected Rocket to do what he usually does ... i.e. play stupid shots to lose ... of course he won't do it today coz my money is on Trump

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  On another note, please get that screen in the studio cleaned!
                  Glad to see they got my message
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Whats the current score

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                      Whats the current score
                      6-3 to O'Sullivan, he won the last two frames in no time with two centuries. :wink:

Comment

• Just finished watching the last finished. Back to back clearances. Just stunning.

People saying that Ronnie is on his way down. Ha ha. You don't know what you're talking about. A masterclass.

Comment

• sadly couldnt watch the first session

heard ronnie is in decline and put some breaks together

Comment

• come on ronnie

Comment

• Majestic clearance Ronnie.

Comment

• massive steal from ronnie
                                7-3

Comment

Working...
                                X