Champion of Champions - Tuesday 4th Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
    How I missed Selby there ..... he would not have made it 8-8 here after lose play by Rocket .. he would have screwed Rockets brain with it n won 10-8 .
    That'd be a good trick for a single frame.

Comment

• frame and match winning chance

he wont get any better chance than that

Comment

• Well done Ronnie.

Comment

• genius. best player ever

what a match

hats off to trump

Comment

• Fair play to Judd for making a match of it, a great final at the end of a great tournament, what a time to be a snooker fan! Bring on the UK.
            After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Brilliant final, toe to toe, such fine margins , that first red in the last frame Trump wobbled, match over!
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• What a final, I missed the early session and it looked like it would finish early, I think Judd would've won it if he hadn't messed up on that green.

Comment

• I do wonder if any other player has finished off as many matches with a century as Ronnie has.

Comment

• What great speeches by both opponents. Fab.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      What great speeches by both opponents. Fab.
                      Best for a long long time those

Comment

• Well what a great final. You have to say that both players brought their A game in this evening session. And we all know that no one beats Ronnie's A game. Well done to him but also great to see Judd playing his best as well.

Also, good to see the players cracking a few jokes in the post-match interviews, shows good sport. Ronnie and Judd obviously like each other a lot.

Comment

• A pretty enjoyable evening of snooker, and nice to see both players speak so well after the match. I don't think O'Sullivan has ever answered the first question put to him though. If I was the interviewer I would just let him make his statement before asking something. :wink:

Some great snooker this week, no complaints really, and I'm looking forward to the UK now. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            A pretty enjoyable evening of snooker, and nice to see both players speak so well after the match. I don't think O'Sullivan has ever answered the first question put to him though. If I was the interviewer I would just let him make his statement before asking something. :wink:

Some great snooker this week, no complaints really, and I'm looking forward to the UK now. :smile:
                            Made me wonder; Ronnie may have a good career in politics when he retires :P
                            #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                              Well what a great final. You have to say that both players brought their A game in this evening session.
                              Yes. It's not that often you get both players bringing their top game to a final. How lucky we are to have seen it.

Comment

• I missed some of the frames as sunday is my snooker
                                day which I enjoyed and then some family matters took
                                priority but what I saw was impressive. I will enjoy watching
                                the match in review and it sounds like it was a well played
                                match by both players. O'Sullivan was a deserving winner
                                and Trump gave it a good effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X