Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Open Feb 16-22, 2015

miss the swimming pool
    but not the lack of toilets and the queuing around the stairs to get through one door!
    I liked the side with the seven tables as I could watch as many players as I liked
    definitely not a "car boot" venue but then I have never been to a car boot indoors
    the main 4 tables looks the same as before in Newport
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I saw the Oliver Brown vs Dunn match and Brown was impressive and held his game against a stalwart opponent.
      Brecel vs Tian was a disappointment as Tian didn't play at all like he had earlier (which was lovely to watch).
      Down to only 4 tables now so can see all matches
      Yes I've been browsing the world rankings and am surprised that Pengfei is so low there,even that he was participating at the q school last May,interests off the table perhaps,I don't know.

Comment

miss the swimming pool
        but not the lack of toilets and the queuing around the stairs to get through one door!
        I liked the side with the seven tables as I could watch as many players as I liked
        definitely not a "car boot" venue but then I have never been to a car boot indoors
        If you think there were queues in Newport were bad, never go to the Ally Pally. Same amount of toilets, double the fans.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          miss the swimming pool
          If you think there were queues in Newport were bad, never go to the Ally Pally. Same amount of toilets, double the fans.
          well we have just had the only queue this week, being that Ronnie is up and it was about 8mins wait

Comment

• Oliver Brown vs Luca Brecel should be an interesting game. Brown a product of the Sheffield Star Snooker Academy where he plays could make it to the last 16 of a major tournament for the first time.

I know the lad and have seen him improve tremendously the last 2 years , i wish him well and hope to see him in the last 16

Comment

fyi
              ROS and Allen matches not starting till 1pm.

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                Oliver Brown vs Luca Brecel should be an interesting game. Brown a product of the Sheffield Star Snooker Academy where he plays could make it to the last 16 of a major tournament for the first time.

I know the lad and have seen him improve tremendously the last 2 years , i wish him well and hope to see him in the last 16
                With Selby and Bingham in the same session, I doubt Brown/Brecel will be on a TV table but you never know
                I will be watching it with interest

Comment

With Selby and Bingham in the same session, I doubt Brown/Brecel will be on a TV table but you never know
                  I will be watching it with interest
                  yeah i guess so, it's a shame, the likes of Selby and Bingham get enough coverage, they should be encouraging the new talent and giving them some exposure so the fans can get to know these players otherwise they will always be unknown to the masses

Comment

• Loving the sound of them doing the hoovering here....

Comment

• Shouldn't it have begun airing on Eurosport by now? Anyone know what's up?
                      Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

• Originally Posted by shredder View Post
                        Shouldn't it have begun airing on Eurosport by now? Anyone know what's up?
                        fyi
                        for BBC scheduling I'm sure

Comment

• Originally Posted by tariq View Post
                          Loving the sound of them doing the hoovering here....
                          one bad thing yes, when the ventulators come on they are obtrusive

Comment

Selt pinches the first frame with a flucked pink after Carter miscued on the blue sitting in the yellow pocket and pocketed the white.
                            Wilson settled down first and deserves the first two frames.

Comment

fyi
                              Ah thanks.

Are you at the venue?
                              Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

• Originally Posted by shredder View Post
                                Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                fyi
                                Ah thanks.

Are you at the venue?
                                oh yesh
                                here all week, "try the veal"

nice "easy" century by Carter to settle him down
                                "easy" as in no difficult balls to get to, no difficult cannons to continue the break
                                Last edited by DeanH; 18 February 2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X