Welsh Open Feb 16-22, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Wow...how much does Walker remind me of a young John Higgins! His general way and mannerisms, his whole demeanor around the table, the way he plays his shots. Incredible! He even seems to have the same color outfit. And a pretty good snooker player as well

I thought that as wll, his face red with concentration when down on some shots too.
    After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
      I thought that as wll, his face red with concentration when down on the shot too.
      Exactly. Absolutely amazing to see...he is a dead ringer for Higgins. Never thought I'd see the day

Edit : could maybe get a 2-0 lead here...holding himself well against Ding.
      Last edited by daffie; 17 February 2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

It is John Higgins he has entered twice under another name to Increase his chances of winning.
        Could get awkward if he meets himself in the final.

Comment

Ding is now down 3-1 and fighting to win this.
          An easy missed black off the spot allowed Ding a chance
          and he took it. Come on Ding.

Comment

Wow...how much does Walker remind me of a young John Higgins! His general way and mannerisms, his whole demeanor around the table, the way he plays his shots. Incredible! He even seems to have the same color outfit. And a pretty good snooker player as well
            I'm really surprised the commentators haven't picked up on that. The resemblance is uncanny.

Comment

Wow. Walker has beaten Ding. Another shocker. Although I think Daffie will disagree with that statement

Comment

Ding is out. He didnt have his game and is struggling
                to find the form he had in the past year. A tough loss
                as he needs wins to get some confidence and form back.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                  Wow. Walker has beaten Ding. Another shocker. Although I think Daffie will disagree with that statement
                  You bet yer butt I do Well played Walker!

Comment

You bet yer butt I do Well played Walker!
                    I want to know what your definition of a shocker is then?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      I want to know what your definition of a shocker is then?
                      ...when an unknown player named Walker beats the former no. 1 named Ding

Edit : just having a bit of fun of course...

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        ...when an unknown player named Walker beats the former no. 1 named Ding

Edit : just having a bit of fun of course...
                        LOL. Indeed.

What an amazing result for the part time player. Ding didn't even play bad. Walker just froze him out.

Comment

• Well done Ahmed Saif for finally winning your first match in your professional career.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                            Well done Ahmed Saif for finally winning your first match in your professional career.
                            Good for him indeed! Eurosport went AWOL again, so I didn't get to see it. Back at 20h for the evening coverage...

Comment

• Never realised Pinches does the same thing as Allen with the way he sort of pokes out his jaw to one side on the shot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                Never realised Pinches does the same thing as Allen with the way he sort of pokes out his jaw to one side on the shot.
                                Pinches has a VERY special technique
                                #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Working...
                                X