2015 Bulgarian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    why just the ETs? any ranking event can help him to get into the top 64 by the end of the season, being currently #65 it is possible in the higher earning events if he goes a two rounds or more
    Is that snooker.org's rankings after the International Championship ?
    Still looking a bit of a battle though.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Is that snooker.org's rankings after the International Championship ?
      Still looking a bit of a battle though.
      no, World Snooker ranking after IC (he is 65 on snooker.org listing as well )

his main tour rank is 65 so he has the rest of the season to get into the top 64; doable, but tough as you say, as everyone else around that mark is doign the same
      IF he does not get into the 64, then the Euro tour OoM (and Asian) comes into affect; here, as you say, he has two events to get high enough - after everyone else who has already qualified is taken out of the equation - to get a tour ticket. it would be a shame if he drops off, since he has tidied him appearance up a tad the last few times I have seen him :biggrin:
      a character and a really nice bloke when I met him
      Last edited by DeanH; 7 November 2015, 12:27 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I have a soft spot for him, being from this neck of the woods. There was a lovely moment that I was privy to, that he was the architect of. At the golf club that I used to be a member of, there was a young lad in the snooker room one day. He was watching the owd fellas chase the balls around a bit, and they were giving him the 'watch and learn' spiel, which he patiently did. After more than a bit of a wait they invited him to the table, to 'see what you can do'.

He cleared the table, to dropped jaws all around. It was Anthony Hamilton, at that time circa five in the world. Having recently joined the club.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
          I have a soft spot for him, being from this neck of the woods. There was a lovely moment that I was privy to, that he was the architect of. At the golf club that I used to be a member of, there was a young lad in the snooker room one day. He was watching the owd fellas chase the balls around a bit, and they were giving him the 'watch and learn' spiel, which he patiently did. After more than a bit of a wait they invited him to the table, to 'see what you can do'.

He cleared the table, to dropped jaws all around. It was Anthony Hamilton, at that time circa five in the world. Having recently joined the club.
          LOL, love it :biggrin:

Comment

My favourite player.......really hope he finds some form and stays on the tour .

Prolific century break maker as well .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Robbie Williams reportedly did not turn up for his match today. Does anyone know why not?

Comment

Originally Posted by mick745 View Post
                Robbie Williams reportedly did not turn up for his match today. Does anyone know why not?
                supposedly (not confirmed) he witnessed an assault and is down the police station

Comment

watching williams and see its that same dick head ref telling him to tuck his shirt in

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                    watching williams and see its that same dick head ref telling him to tuck his shirt in
                    you got it, hes refed me a few times in the passed. runs a club an sees himself as a bit of a player. studied law, got all the hand shakes,. a right disagreeable pumper

Comment

i see the tv tables got selby v dale, though im guessing all eyes will be on williams an higgy. sooner see the scrap between sam an jimmy

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                        i see the tv tables got selby v dale, though im guessing all eyes will be on williams an higgy. sooner see the scrap between sam an jimmy
                        yep, would rather watch Sam B and Jimmy R, or a blast of the past Williams/Higgins; but World #1 playing so gets TV table by the broadcasters/TD
                        at least DD has normal shoes and a semblance of normal coloured hair :biggrin:
                        Last edited by DeanH; 8 November 2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

4-0 to Williams, who would have thought of a score line like that especially with the way Higgins has been playing recently?

Comment

like to see dale smash this match an go on to win it, then he'll close the show with a song. no other player can do that. classy fella

Comment

I would not mind such a result but without the opera please

Comment

I was looking at BBC news and did a double take when this caught my eye "Trump 'heckled' during TV appearance", though that snooker finally hitting the front page; but no, it was that Donald chap in US :wink:

Comment

Working...
                                X